Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
 3. No name calling, attacks or flames wars. ANYTHING specifically directed at another member in a disrespectful way will NOT be tolerated. Flames are unacceptable in any form and will result in immediate banishment. Any post calling out a specific member or group of members will be locked without discussion. This includes "Newbie" bashing.
There's a difference between constructive criticism and what your posts consisted of.

It's not childish. It's the rules. Try and keep up. What you did is against the rules of every single thread on Niketalk.

http://niketalk.com/a/rules-of-conduct

Last edited by a moderator:

So, I'll just leave these pictures in here.... Enjoy guys!

BHM 2014 LeBron XI

wait, huh? this crap someone posted on IG was real? these shoes so ugly i thought he was trolling. lebron doing his utmost trying to save everyones pockets. all hail lebron 11, lebron 11 the merciful.

so saying you dont like a design that someone mocked up is flaming?

i commented on 3 ids....

called 2 of em trash

and praised the 3rd

thats not flaming

and the fccuk kinda word is flaming anyay
The slang "flamer", "flaming", etc have been around since pretty much the inception of the internet being open to the public and used to social interaction.

Like I said before. There's a difference between what you  post and what would be acceptable. There was absolutely zero  reason to call someone else's work trash. That may be your opinion, but do you feel so entitled that you needed to share it? Did it make you feel better? It had no relevance whatsoever to the thread. Zero.

lmao 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
...What just happened?

Also, I noticed a few of them gone as well. Chalked it up to them either being uniterested in the XI (this is the only thread I follow) or they just left for one reason or another.

oh yea i messed up.. he really has been gone
[table][tr][td]Last Online:
 [/td][td]on 10/11/13[/td][/tr][/table]
instead we get cokeheads posting in here, NT losing stock and value

Hey guys... Did I miss anything?

Mez is around on ig. I hate on his photos fairly often.
Memphis hangs in the Xbox thread these days.
Hater... No clue
Nikedealer - his best contributions were what he did under the rockdeep screen name.
I miss my homies tho. A lot of dudes got turned off by Nike.

Damn made a wrong decision and dropped my friend for that other agent in 2k hope it doesn't mean anything lol....i want those 2k14s

Citygear refunded funds for the aways i ordered at $140. No cancellation email . Oh well, had too many xi's already

Back
Top Bottom