Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Nike LeBron James 11|11 Experience Event

View media item 632675
Before the Heat open the new NBA season, LeBron James and Nike Basketball kicked off The 11|11 Experience event in Miami Beach Sunday.

Running until game night, the brand experience includes an opportunity to purchase the new LeBron 11, NIKEiD design sessions, a t-shirt design workshop, footwear trialing, training sessions, product customization and social media hubs.

Sunday, LeBron had a Q&A session, met with some of his fans and took in some of the experience himself. He was joined by notable names such as Pharrell Williams, Teyana Taylor, DJ Steph Floss, DJ Irie and more.

Last edited:
Wasn't a huge fan of the XI when the first pics dropped but those forging irons are a must have. Such a dope sneaker!

How is this wrong information lol.I speak for my own country you speak for yours.Mine is wrong and yours is correct because...?Anyways , are you sure these will com with the special packaging?Did nike confirm so?If not , where do you know this from??

Your saying the retail on the KP in EUROPE was €180 this is not true in ALL EU countrys - in my country for example the retail on KP was €151.

Here's the best shot I could find for the night

Via: SC Instagram
View media item 632613

King James himself, I know already posted but here it is without the IG screenshot

View media item 632621

Hopefully Nike comes out and explains this colorway with some beauty shots because these are not to my liking haha

Honestly these look like a South Beach pair if XI's to me & I wouldn't be surprised if they dropped sometime in 2014. I remember them saying the Lebron X Denim where suppose to be a 1 of 1 when he wore them to that party with D Wade last year & weren't releasing to the public, but there sitting in my closet right now. So you never know

Those PE's are ***

Not to derail the thread but I also love the KD5s. :lol: And the KD6 is downright horrid.

Btw..... Forging Irons are instacopped. But damn, if they about to release too that's a lot of Bron 11s dropping in a 2 month period.

Whew.... :smh:

:lol:

and I agree about the KD 6, just don't see the appeal

if nike created a completely hideous color way on purpose with tacky designs on the shoe and said they were crazy limited prices resell would be in the thousands still.

Case in point: the "What The Lebron" X's. MVP shoe or not, they were executed terribly in my opinion.

Do you guys think the design of the 9,10, and 11's would've been created if lebron was still in cleveland?
I believe they would. All of these shoes are designed nearly concurrently with the previous design. The ideas and designs are already in the pipeline. One of his best models, IMO, came out when he was in Cleveland, the 7's. It's not about where he plays at that matters so much as it is the designer, Jason Petrie. The location effects the colorways, but Petrie would still be that same guy no matter where Lebron played.

Do you guys think the design of the 9,10, and 11's would've been created if lebron was still in cleveland?
I believe they would. All of these shoes are designed nearly concurrently with the previous design. The ideas and designs are already in the pipeline. One of his best models, IMO, came out when he was in Cleveland, the 7's. It's not about where he plays at that matters so much as it is the designer, Jason Petrie. The location effects the colorways, but Petrie would still be that same guy no matter where Lebron played.

this.

im definitely not like the back/heel view or the medial view on foot. looks bad imo. back area looks fat. medial, arch area, look weird.

Off topic, but on topic question....how come there's this anticipation for the Forging Iron Brons...didn't the NYC 66 KDs just drop? similar cw to the F.I's, but anticipation was nowhere near as high...why? What's the difference
Because the LeBron XI's look much much better than the KD 6's. KD's my favorite player, but outside of the IV's, all of his signature shoes have been extremely underwhelming.

Off topic, but on topic question....how come there's this anticipation for the Forging Iron Brons...didn't the NYC 66 KDs just drop? similar cw to the F.I's, but anticipation was nowhere near as high...why? What's the difference
Because the LeBron XI's look much much better than the KD 6's. KD's my favorite player, but outside of the IV's, all of his signature shoes have been extremely underwhelming.

His whole line is pretty wack to me, he hasnt had that one really good shoe, this year its aight

Tho him wanting his shoes to be affordable did hurt the shoe line, if nike is making 160$ shoes out of 2.50$ im guessing for his 90 dollar kicks they paid 60 centd

this.

im definitely not like the back/heel view or the medial view on foot. looks bad imo. back area looks fat. medial, arch area, look weird.

Yes it does, fully agreed..
That's mainly why the x is a superior model IMO all day and also is why two pair will be the max on the 11 for me and that's 90% comfort/fit/feel over looks and I'm a sucker for gamma blue.. The chlorines/entourage/bdiamonds and now the gammas are all some of my fave blue themed Lebrons

I thought the 66 did well but nike just made plenty of them. that could give the appearance of lesser demand. I think I read in there that people were looking forward to that shoe just like the FI.

The other factor could be that the Orange/Galaxy colorway is a LeBron line color. Not a KD colorway. Kind of like how the South Beach theme is an instant seller if its a bron shoe but a hash wall item if its on another shoe like Jordans and so on.

Let there be an official Nerf KD and it would be game over.

His whole line is pretty wack to me, he hasnt had that one really good shoe, this year its aight

Tho him wanting his shoes to be affordable did hurt the shoe line, if nike is making 160$ shoes out of 2.50$ im guessing for his 90 dollar kicks they paid 60 centd

The Lebron 1-6 certainly suck lol..
Terrible blown out tanks of uninspired garbage.. The 2 is the most tolerable out of those imo

How many of those have you worn/own?

As far as performance goes, 1-5 outperform the bulk of LeBrons excluding the 11.

Well sadly I bought the first color of the 4s lol.. There comfy no doubt but I'd need an extra pair of rolled up socks in front of my toes to get a snug fit on my true size lol..
I'm not gonna argue the performance aspect cuz I've not balled in any of the 1-6, just sayin aesthetically there all boots to me.. I have a guard build and slender feet so any Lebrons I buy are for comfort/style bc I would never need that kind of support for a 6'8" 250 Karl Malone-esq type shoe which is what the 1-6 are..

The kd line is selling just fine, just because some of us aren't fans of the line doesn't mean it's hurting.

And as far as the NYC 66 I believe the demand was there, but it was the third consecutive GR kd6 released.

Even some of the most popular sigs are gonna be easy to find after releasing 3 GRs in like a 6 week span.

i did't really get into LeBron's until I first ran across the 7 PS on a random visit to Footlocker. Ever since, I've bought at least one or two pairs per release.

Back
Top Bottom