Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Off topic, but on topic question....how come there's this anticipation for the Forging Iron Brons...didn't the NYC 66 KDs just drop? similar cw to the F.I's, but anticipation was nowhere near as high...why? What's the difference

Off topic, but on topic question....how come there's this anticipation for the Forging Iron Brons...didn't the NYC 66 KDs just drop? similar cw to the F.I's, but anticipation was nowhere near as high...why? What's the difference

Well... the answer kind of seems obvious there. People clearly like the silhouette of the LeBron XI more than the KD VI. Doesn't hurt that the execution is more original than the KD VI NYC 66 literally just being an orange and gray shoe with no other details.

I didn't even know this event was going on or I would have gone
ohwell.gif

i have a feeling we will see many more 1 of 1s..just like every year

Last edited:
I'm still heated about ring ceremonies and red suedes. I could've lived with paying resell for some ring ceremonies, not even joking.

I'm still heated about ring ceremonies and red suedes. I could've lived with paying resell for some ring ceremonies, not even joking.
the red suedes and black denims not being released hurt my heart and my head, but i look forward to what ext design they do on the xi if they do an ext

Here's the best shot I could find for the night

Via: SC Instagram

King James himself, I know already posted but here it is without the IG screenshot

Hopefully Nike comes out and explains this colorway with some beauty shots because these are not to my liking haha

Last edited:
Hopefully the TW colorway is as easy to get as the KP (didnt buy KP) but if TW are a GR N7 KD might have to be passed on.

Co
Couldn't disagree more, easily my fave KD model looks wise and it's a mid instead of a low.. Pearls, asg, energies, DMV, Xmas etc etc all super fire IMO.. Looooove the KD 5

Lol! Hey to each his own but in my world the 5 doesn't just hold a candle but absolutely surpasses the 4 in everyway.. Mainly being that the 5 is a mid and IMO there's only so much any designer can do with a low.. The simplicity of the 5 is gorgeous, the tongue completely unique and the overall shape (ESP the toe) is a world above and beyond the 4

Not to derail the thread but I also love the KD5s. KD4s look good but were similar to wearing Chuck Taylor's as far as comfort. And the KD6 is downright horrid.

Btw..... Forging Irons are instacopped. But damn, if they about to release too that's a lot of Bron 11s dropping in a 2 month period.

Whew.... :smh:

I like the TW, will cop if I can get on discount.

I know everyone has seen them already but I got my TW in from Taiwan & they are beautiful!! Wore them today & it felt like I got asked something about them every 2 steps I took. Lol 
SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! I PRAY TO GOD I CAN USE MY EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT ON THESE (40% OFF ON THESE WOULD BE A GREAT START TO HOLIDAY 2013)

Would love to see that Wear Test sample hit as a GR. it looks nice in that Matted black

The KD 6 sucks and the Lebron 11 doesn't.

Back
Top Bottom