• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Favorite cereal.

Fruity Pebbles.

And I doubt it.

Nike doesn't seem to interested in rehashing old themes, even if the same colors are being used.
i thought we already previewed a cw that was based on something that was one of his fav things just like the kdvi, i'm too lazy to go dig throught the forum, no big deal

Green is my fave color and in almost any variation.  Really feeling the A v M's.  Hopefully those will be easy to grab

WRONG INFORMATION.......

Speak for your own country KP retailed for €151 in some EU country's on NIKESTORE EUROPE. UK price is a bit less but still more than US, so far these look like the QS crown jewels in terms of limited release + special packaging.

How is this wrong information lol.I speak for my own country you speak for yours.Mine is wrong and yours is correct because...?Anyways , are you sure these will com with the special packaging?Did nike confirm so?If not , where do you know this from??

That feeling when you like the aways but you dont wanna spend money on yet another black red color shoe 
mean.gif

With all these events for Lebron's shoe happening in Miami, it actually makes me wonder why their Niketown closed down.

The aqua color on those 1 of 1 looks like a velvet or felt type material. Color way is wack but that's interesting

if nike created a completely hideous color way on purpose with tacky designs on the shoe and said they were crazy limited prices resell would be in the thousands still.

Do you guys think the design of the 9,10, and 11's would've been created if lebron was still in cleveland?

Those bright colored brons are pretty dope to me, I couldn't wear them with much tho lol

Season didn't even start yet and he's already wearing kicks that we can't have

.... But (as others have said) he can keep those

Back
Top Bottom