• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
nerd.gif

I wonder what the story is behind those? They look nice, I can definitely see the Freegum/Graffiti inspiration from them (which lends credence to the guys earlier who insist that they're recycling IX colorways). Those black soles look nice as well. All in all, I'm in favor of it. Wonder what the availability of these will look like? I'd rock them even without the paint splatter, though.

Last edited:
no thanks on those. the only thing resembling the freegums is the colors.

the print isn't any type of graffiti. just an imprint of basketball stuff and grass.

very creative :rolleyes

Last edited:
I thought those were actually customs
They could be. Didn't we see a photo of LeBron practicing in what appeared to be a home colorway, with white armorposite? Could be a custom version of those. Not sure. I don't know where this latest pic came from but I hope they're legit.

Any Miami NTers hit up the 11/11 deal and is the customization still going on?

Thanks in advance for any info. Trying to grab my sons some KP custom elites for hoops season.

After seeing multiple pics on Instagram, they look like an actual pair that may release. Who knows....I like them though. But smh, I also like the pair that LeBron was wearing yesterday...

Guess if the shoe fits, wear it lol
View media item 632861

After seeing multiple pics on Instagram, they look like an actual pair that may release. Who knows....I like them though. But smh, I also like the pair that LeBron was wearing yesterday...

Guess if the shoe fits, wear it lol
View media item 632861

It's okay bro, I found myself inexplicably liking them after clearer pictures were posted too :lol:

Guess all we can do is embrace the inner Hypebeast |I

I'm not agreeing that they are redoing the IX, but they sure do seem to be dropping what would be considered hypebeast CWs.

How is their marketing at play here? :nerd:

I don't care about their current exclusivity if that's what you mean. I genuinely like the odd color palette being used here.

I'm not agreeing that they are redoing the IX, but they sure do seem to be dropping what would be considered hypebeast CWs.
I wonder if Nike is doing this thinking that they tried to go to "different" colorways with the X and they didn't do "great", so on the XI they are going back to the tried and true "well" of "hyped" colorways of the past?   Definitely feels that way, seeing those new "graphic" print XI's, that look like a Graffiti 4/Freegum 9 mash up. 

^^^ good stuff. any info on the release date?

probably that spot you got the fear 5s from, right?

Back
Top Bottom