Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
but why the hot pink tho? sooooooooo random. i wish they wouldve gone stealth instead cuz that pink is forced...

That pink will sell the shoe, black lining and these would sit on shelves.

personally, it takes me back to the carbon fiber flightposite 1s I never had. I cant recollect seeing another shoe that was carbon like that.

carbon Xs seem to have done well too. never caught them on sale like I wanted to.

I'm gonna wait and hope that carbon becomes an option on iD. Then I won't mind a triple black CW with some carbon accents!
This 
nthat.gif

Guess I'm the only one who is underwhelmed with all these cw's. KP are amazing imo but everything else is meh. TW and Forging Irons are a maybe right now everything else is an easy assist

If that carbon fiber hits ID I'm definitely copping em fp1 style. Wishful thinking tho...

This.

IF carbon fiber actually hits Nike ID, I'm gonna assume it will be after the shoes drop. I can't take a chance on missing out on RD hoping that nike adds the option. If worst comes to worst I'll look into dying the pink flywire black.

Stop quitting that damn carbon pink. The more I look at them the more I want them. :lol:

The pink does make the CFs look better imo nike did a good job on where to put the pink. The smallest flash of colors go a long way imo

I wish it was a different accent color like purple maybe... Not pink
I'm ok with them how they are, but I agree that a different accent color would have been better. Pink foil makes them Miami Night-esque, but a green accent like the Dunkman 9's would have been better IMO, or volt.

The pink does make the CFs look better imo nike did a good job on where to put the pink. The smallest flash of colors go a long way imo

I'm just not into throwing "hyped" colors onto an otherwise solid colorway. If you're gonna make a loud shoe, make a loud shoe. I feel like the carbon fiber itself is more than enough to provide pop to this sneaker. It'd be like having a solid pair of space jam's but instead of a royal blue jumpman tinker decided "nah let's go louder and do hot pink." These are still sick with the pink, but imagining it without the pink and sticking to black or grey makes me think about the sneakers they could have been.

I'm just not into throwing "hyped" colors onto an otherwise solid colorway. If you're gonna make a loud shoe, make a loud shoe. I feel like the carbon fiber itself is more than enough to provide pop to this sneaker. It'd be like having a solid pair of space jam's but instead of a royal blue jumpman tinker decided "nah let's go louder and do hot pink." These are still sick with the pink, but imagining it without the pink and sticking to black or grey makes me think about the sneakers they could have been.
I get what you are saying but I think the pink makes the shoe pop a little but I know there are some people who don't like rocking or messing with pink. I would've preferred a navy or dark blue to go with it but I ain't complaining

The blue on the Space Jams is pretty much the equivalent of the pink on these to me. Just a small flare of color on an otherwise quiet colorway.

The blue on the Space Jams is pretty much the equivalent of the pink on these to me. Just a small flare of color on an otherwise quiet colorway.

Exactly what I'm saying. The small flare of color is fine, just wish they would've went with a color that wasn't a traditional female hue. But maybe that's just me being a lil older and/or not adapting to current fashion norms.

Lol you're right. What am I doing voicing an opinion on a sneaker forum...

Anyways, it is what it is. Like I said, I still like em and will be trying to grab a pair.

Lol you're right. What am I doing voicing an opinion on a sneaker forum...

Anyways, it is what it is. Like I said, I still like em and will be trying to grab a pair.

nothing personal.
im just looking at the last page or so and its a bunch of well, I don't like this detail. I wish it was like that when the shoe is a nice looking shoe.

im sure we can go down the route with just about every color that releases.... like the KP.... I hate the mint looking sole. The Akron Vs... I don't like the mango. I wish it was orange.

Etc Etc Etc.

I heard the Carbon Fibers will have numerous holes and dents. I guess if y'all wanna wait, I'll grab my size 11 and then let everyone know if it's true.....

Lol smh I'm already stressin'. I really hope that the somewhat limited talk means that if you are at the mall when they open the gates, you can easily secure a pair.

I see a lot of passes on the CF due to clear soles. Not every clear sole turns to piss yellow in the first few months/wears. Most of my clear soles from the past 3-4 yrs are still clear. i just scrub em hard with soap and dry well wi:nerd:th a standup fan and then reaplly waterproof everytime i wear a clear sole shoe. my 2010 black/red jordan 6 are still icey after multiple wear same for my pressure Xs. now my spacejams...they yellowed in the box before i had a chance so i guess results vary from shoe to shoe.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see a lot of passes on the CF due to clear soles. Not every clear sole turns to piss yellow in the first few months/wears. Most of my clear soles from the past 3-4 yrs are still clear. i juat scrub em hard with soap and dry well and then reaplly waterproof everytime i wear a clear sole shoe. my 2010 black/red jordan 6 are still icey after multiple wear same for my pressure Xs. now my spacejams...they yellowed in the box before i had a chance so i guess results vary from shoe to shoe.
Just buy seaglow

nothing personal.
im just looking at the last page or so and its a bunch of well, I don't like this detail. I wish it was like that when the shoe is a nice looking shoe.

im sure we can go down the route with just about every color that releases.... like the KP.... I hate the mint looking sole. The Akron Vs... I don't like the mango. I wish it was orange.

Etc Etc Etc.

I get it. Negative comments are always louder than positive ones. I guess my thing is just that I think the cf is so close to being the perfect xi colorway in MY eyes.

I see a lot of passes on the CF due to clear soles. Not every clear sole turns to piss yellow in the first few months/wears. Most of my clear soles from the past 3-4 yrs are still clear. i juat scrub em hard with soap and dry well and then reaplly waterproof everytime i wear a clear sole shoe. my 2010 black/red jordan 6 are still icey after multiple wear same for my pressure Xs. now my spacejams...they yellowed in the box before i had a chance so i guess results vary from shoe to shoe.
Just buy seaglow

seaglow works well too when used properly but be very careful it will dissolve the glue sometimes. completely unglued a near ds pair of 07 royal foams finding this out. havent had any issues with other shoes tho but i doused those foams in it. oops :smh:

Back
Top Bottom