Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Would cop on a solid sale. But maybe it would be smarter to just take what I would pay for them on discount and buy the LeBron VII Dunkmans
laugh.gif
Pretty much the only Dunkmans that matter.  The rest pale in comparison.

The dunkmans look like a Oregon PE

I agree. The first thing that came to my mind was Oregon PE. May cop....

That pink will sell the shoe, black lining and these would sit on shelves.

These things will fly off shelves.....trust me. None of y'all had problems with those bright pink laces on Miami Nights but now y'all Pink-staphobic. :rofl:

nick picking at its finest.

It wouldn't be NT without the nit-picking. I appreciate the fact the majority of y'all don't work & will never design for Nike. It would be nothing but a bunch of all black shoes collecting dust on store shelves. :lol:

Last edited:
its whatever. im not gonna argue bout why people should or shouldnt like these carbons. doesnt affect me, im just saying me personally.... pink doesnt belong on an all black shoe. someone mentioned the space jams earlier having a pink jumpan instead of the blue and its a perfect example. its just...unnecessary. takes away from the clean look IMO. i also agree that volt or some shade of blue would do better than flat out hot pink lol

I dont know how Bron is gonna rock a fresh pair every night for the reg season - he must have someone break em in for him :smile: + with his Orthotics he must go like 1.5 size up!

As for the AJ 28 comparison Ive balled in both (28SE Camo) and I agree the shoe is a different setup but they both performance shoes for ball and they suit the same type of player so for me its like for like in terms of a performance basketball shoe.

The SE is $50 less so IMO that gives it the edge, I agree with the booty fit on the 28 and for this reason Im holding out for the Melo M10 as I'm hoping this will have the best overall feel in terms of fit and traction/comfort.

I dont go droppin 10s like its a dunk comp, there is only a few shoes id rate higher than 8 and I dont only factor in performance in my view a shoe must have ascetics/price/performance etc to be up in the 8/9 rating.

Ive heard a few guys claim these are game changers from a performance point and I just didn't feel that, they are very good shoes for ball dont get me wrong but as I said you can get just as good ballin shoes for less money.

Lol at a marketing scheme based off that bumass white suit he wore on draft day.

I think pink as an accent color is great in many situations is great.

I can't believe people are suggesting black, gray or dark blues as substitutes. lol

Either way this shoe is nothing special, it's a joke to compare it to yeezys and south beaches in terms of design or public response.

Stop it.

I see a lot of passes on the CF due to clear soles. Not every clear sole turns to piss yellow in the first few months/wears. Most of my clear soles from the past 3-4 yrs are still clear. i just scrub em hard with soap and dry well wi:nerd:th a standup fan and then reaplly waterproof everytime i wear a clear sole shoe. my 2010 black/red jordan 6 are still icey after multiple wear same for my pressure Xs. now my spacejams...they yellowed in the box before i had a chance so i guess results vary from shoe to shoe.
way too much work

Back
Top Bottom