Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Carbon Fibers are too too too too too too too dope.

I keep talking about principles and all.... how I don't wanna do $200 retail for brons but I sure do have exceptions to the rule... the Forging Irons and Carbons shall be part of the family as long as I can get for retail 8)

Would cop on a solid sale. But maybe it would be smarter to just take what I would pay for them on discount and buy the LeBron VII Dunkmans :lol:

Does anyone know how long till releases are put at the employee store @ Nike Portland? My buddy will be up there on 11/2 and asked if i wanted anything. I'm wondering if the aways will be there to buy.

CF's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!

those dunkmans could potenitially look alot better in mens. thinkin theyre gonna go with volt/elect. grn wire.

should add a lil kick to a rather bland shoe...

The carbon fibers look great.. just dont want a shoe with pink in it like that and it comes out the same time as the taxi 12's and I have been wantign those all year. so im going to pass,

I liked the christmas ones, but i am not wearing shoes with snowflakes on them?  how can you wear that in july..lol

so far the only thing that is a must for me is forging iron.  I hope they release the same time as the Laneys to make it somewhat easier to cop.  hopefully thats the strategy nike is going for now on, they did it with the steel X's and KP, they are doing it with carbon fiber and taxi 12's.. 

Last edited:
Dunkman's are another year of major disappointment.  Such an easy colorway to execute, I don't know why they find it so hard to nail it. 

Carbon Fibers (faux print) look great in those pictures, but I'm in the same boat with clear soles, and the pink doesn't do much for me.  

Carbon Fibers are clean!! Doubt I'll cop for myself, probably just for the wife.

Xmas are clean too!! My only issue is they scream Xmas too much with the snowflakes, unlike previous styles. Feel like they can only be rocked during the holiday season. Though the other styles were Xmas colors, having no clear Xmas details gives way to rock them year round. My opinion of course.

Dunkmans are decent, could've been much better considering what they did with the Dunkman 9. As someone stated, the men's version may look better if it has the volt flywire.

Last edited:
carbons!
nthat.gif

The Dunkman 7's and 9's were great, so why must the 8v3, the X's, and now the XI's be so underwhelming (IMO). The XI's don't necessarily look bad, but they don't give me the dunkman vibe. They nailed it with the black/green models and the dark gray/green of the 9's. These look a bit plain (not necessarily a bad thing) when previous dunkmans seemed to jump off the page at you.

The hyperposite on the DM looks textured :nerd: so it's not as bland as it is. Minimal addition but it still needs more detail to push it off the edge. The DM logo on the insole telling me it's a DM theme does not wow me enough to cop at retail. I still like them so let's see if the Men's look any different first.

Gotta wait and see what the Men's version of the DMs look like before making a call on those. The CFs are cool, but I wanna see some on feet pics. I think my next cop will either be the TWs or CFs.

Nope def no :lol: if you like em thats cool, get em

For me its too much, from the pattern to the
Multitude of colors used

Back
Top Bottom