Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
[quote name="lino32" url="/t/532801/lebron-xi-wtl-us-9-13-maison-collection-8-23-updated-8-18/75570#post_21590096"). But I couldn't think of a better way to go out.
Columbias in December, maybe?[/quote]

Haha. Funny. What got me started into kicks was the Jordan 11, the playoffs. Those are by technicality #1. I love them but lebrons are honestly ones that sustained me all this time. haha. But since they the beggining,its technically #1. Lol. But one thing I cannot stand on kicks is white,a white sole or mainly white base. so much as I respect the history of the Columbia's and they do look clean,I would never try to own one. if I was blessed with one,thats cool. But i aint going outa my way for those personally.

Great pics @travtvo  
nthat.gif

Scored a pair from Hypebid on twitter for $300 shipped, finally. Finishline and nike screwed me this morning.

When you succeed. ain't nothing wrong with reselling.... Cause most of the time your reselling the pair you succeeding in copping.

But when you strikeout, resellers are leaches on the skin of every passionate sneakerhead that ever existed.... Cause you can't get your pair for retail.

I'm guessing the moral of that story is...... DON'T STRIKEOUT. :rofl:

I tried my luck at the nba store link adding all the sizes but they were out of stock but i was surprised when one was suddenly added to my cart! Couldn't believe it and still skeptical about it but quickly paid for it anyway. Crossing my fingers that it was not just a mistake in the system and that there really was one more WTL that they didn't realize they still had available. Lol. You might want to give it a shot every now and then, who knows if they really might have some more available. 
happy.gif

Last edited:
That's my point. Mofos need to stop all the damn *****ing & moaning..... :smh:

Yeah, I struck out but seriously I'm so used to either getting a shoe or not that it is what it is.

But I can see the frustration of those who don't love in a major metro area like Baltimore, LA, Houston, Chicago, etc (I do t count New York since the population is ridiculous).

When you succeed. ain't nothing wrong with reselling.... Cause most of the time your reselling the pair you succeeding in copping.

But when you strikeout, resellers are leaches on the skin of every passionate sneakerhead that ever existed.... Cause you can't get your pair for retail.

Yeah, I struck out but seriously I'm so used to either getting a shoe or not that it is what it is.

But I can see the frustration of those who don't love in a major metro area like Baltimore, LA, Houston, Chicago, etc (I do t count New York since the population is ridiculous).

My point is......

Nobody can cop every shoe. Most of these dudes are eating almost every release..... But start crying worse than a Young & The Restless episode whenever they miss a release. Dude up there all depressed talking about resellers but he had a pair of bred 1s for sale for $400 plus. There was dudes that cried about not getting those too.

So what's the difference? Nothing. Y'all celebrate & resell when your successful but curse reselling when you fail. :lol:

My point is......

Nobody can cop every shoe. Most of these dudes are eating almost every release..... But start crying worse than a Young & The Restless episode whenever they miss a release. Dude up there all depressed talking about resellers but he had a pair of bred 1s for sale for $400 plus. There was dudes that cried about not getting those too.

So what's the difference? Nothing. Y'all celebrate & resell when your successful but curse reselling when you fail. :lol:

Wasn't depressed at all. I actually acquired those bred 1s in a heavy trade that I kind of ended up losing in when all was said and done lol. I sold them to a NTer for less as well. Ole riceneggs dude was putting words into my mouth saying I hate resellers. I hate the attitude. Regardless I don't cop full size runs to try to flip for income. I have a job, I would never invest my time to try to cop multiples and act like a douche when trying to sell to people.

I definitely agree with your last statement. Because to be honest with a lot of the new trash that come out, I fall into the hype of purchasing and then once I get it in hand I'm like this is garbage and I usually end up selling/trading t

Mannnnnn 80 pages since I last checked in. I knew this thread would blow up yesterday lmao. No way I'm reading back thru any of that.

Anyways, here's a night shot of one pair I obtained yesterday. And no I'm not keeping them, just thought I'd share anyways. Reason being I don't rock pink

View media item 1180124

ronaldcinho ronaldcinho The7onius The7onius Touched on certain great points...but I think what a lot of the resellers getting on the defensive is this...

A lot of us got into the game for a simple love of shoes. Did any of us resell? Sure, whether it was pairs out of our own collection or maybe just cuz the opportunity was there. But the LOVE was always there. Being a fan of a players sig, model, whatever. The selling was never done with the thought of "man I can COME UP on this pair".

But the resellers many of us don't care for are the cats who could give 2 ish's about kicks, LeBron, basketball, whatever. The kicks represent dollar signs, big or small, nothing more, nothing less. THAT's the difference. Their tactics and attitudes are what ruins the FUN of a HOBBY. Suddenly buying sneakers is SWAT Team type biz? *****. As 7 stated, it's just shoes, not survival of the fittest. But if people wanna pay they will. I choose not to so I move on or wait till my price range is met. Too many other priorities in life to stress over...like making sure kids college payments are on point. Simple...

And like Shwa3 Ma3 Shwa3 Ma3 moral of the story...don't strike out :lol: beat em at their own game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom