Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Nike is already fixing this problem. Limited run up front, all the resllers cop thinking major success, then releasing more pairs. As well as upping production numbers across the board and price them out at the retails....

Nike is already fixing this problem. Limited run up front, all the resllers cop thinking major success, then releasing more pairs. As well as upping production numbers across the board and price them out at the retails....

This too...but the other side of that coin is them STEEP retail prices... Oh well.

Resellers are scum. Period.
You must be new to this. It's nothing new. It's been around since the Nike SB days in the early 2000s

Anyone that has been collecting for over 10 years, knows most sneaker heads did low key reselling before everything blew up a few years back. It was how you helped fund your addiction, and we all did it.

Granted, it wasn't buying out full size runs. It was like buying 2 or 3 pairs, to make your pair be half price or free. The good ol days...

This. And with Nike raising the price of shoes to heaven, realistically it would be in everybody's best interest to resell. I'm trying to keep 2 pairs of these What The LeBron's and this $640 price tag is DEVASTATING. Gotta cut the cost of my personal pairs somehow. It is what it is fellas. Be one of the ones left in the cold complaining or wise up and do what you got to do. My collection has grown tremendously and it's not a lot of my own personal money involved anymore. With Nike's MSRP nowadays, I'd be a fool to not resell a lil to help cover the cost of what I actually want.

Mannnnnn 80 pages since I last checked in. I knew this thread would blow up yesterday lmao. No way I'm reading back thru any of that.

Anyways, here's a night shot of one pair I obtained yesterday. And no I'm not keeping them, just thought I'd share anyways. Reason being I don't rock pink
sick.gif
roll.gif

Did anyone that cop from finishline receive a tracking shipping confirmation? Last time I managed to cop from finishline I received shipping confirmation that same Saturday.

They only do this when they feel like it. It's still crazy limited shoes dropping.

The real kicker is the retail price being so high and so many releases that people can't afford resell vs retail.

I know it used to be very few releases I actually wanted that I missed out on because resell used to be so chill. I didn't mind tossing out a few extra bucks.

Did anyone that cop from finishline receive a tracking shipping confirmation? Last time I managed to cop from finishline I received shipping confirmation that same Saturday.

I didn't and I haven't read any shipping posts about fnl either. I think the only shipping emails we've seen were users that posted they got it in from nike.

I failed on every site possible yesterday unfortunately. My local spot was getting rid of pairs for 350 and/or asking for trades. I may straight up trade something if my size pops up. Not too pressed about it though. 

Last edited:
I didn't and I haven't read any shipping posts about fnl either. I think the only shipping emails we've seen were users that posted they got it in from nike.

I snagged a pair from FNL and no shipping confirmation yet. Not worried one bit

My FNL order is cancelled

My NDC order shipped 

and just when the dude above you said "Not worried one bit" you got him scared. :lol:

Wasn't intentional.

Just a reminder that FNL is terrible and to watch your order info like a hawk.

Thanks you all for the status update. Finishline tends to be unreliable at times, copping from them doesn't guarantee you a pair. In the past at least 3 orders that I recall have been cancelled. I purchased a pair of socks along with the wtl and already received the tracking info for the socks.

Anyone not receive ndc shipping confirmation? Lol
Seems like everyone got labels created already

It's crazy that the most limited drops this year have been the ones that we like found out about like 4 days in advance lol.

But word, nike is doing their thing on the up charge.

Those Cramp Pack highs were the test and we all failed lol....sold out with the quickness as a "limited" release with a $25 up charge from normal elites and a $100 increase from normal XIs.

Had that been a GR it deff would've sat. Nike/JB execs foaming at the mouf for next year being remastered retros and 30th anni.

Anybody in this thread pick up a pair from Deptford Mall in Jersey? I camped out all night, was about 10th in line. Then the Mall security say's it will be a live raffle in the morning. I stayed because I though that were BS'n just so we wouldn't line up. Hands down the calmest and most organize line I ever been in for a release, everybody pretty much pulled out a chair and went to sleep no line jumping or anything.

Long story short, Manager comes out that morning and tells us it was a raffle because people were trying to camp out since Tuesday. Mall security made them do a raffle for no reason because everybody there got a pair (about 50-70 in line)

I showed up there last minute around 7am when they were doing off the Kobe's and just bounced after I heard the news that they already raffled of the Lebrons :smh:

Tried to cop online off of NDC on the way home and got in line but failed so unless a restock occurs, pairs pop back up or I catch a desperate reseller which I actually think will happen :smile: it gonna be on to the XII's B)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom