Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
And that is why I've migrated toward other brands and NSW. This JB/Nike Basketball hype too rich for my blood

why would they??? if they meed demand for the shoes they release eventaully demand will decrease.....all of this hybeast ish plays exactly into what they want 

No one should have to adapt, this isn't environment evolution or survival tactics, things will change when sites start seeking criminal charges for the abusers and the goverment charging resellers tax and classing resell of shoes as an income.

:rofl: Long as the money is coming in they are not going to do nothing. Long as the IRS get their share, they could careless what you did to get the money.

nope. I run my family's business and I understand that when demand outweighs supply in commerce, there will always be a secondary market for sought out items regardless of what said items are.

I hate the attitude of most. I get it. You don't need to keep on messaging me about how these are sold out and how you camped out 7 hours to make $80. I get it lol. there's just this sense of entitlement that a lot have, as though nike made the damn shoes just for the people reselling em lol. I understand they're a necessary evil, and I've sold stuff before but I also work two jobs and don't rely upon $50 profits for my income.
so ronaldcinho hates resellers!

but......

Resellers are scum. Period.
You must be new to this. It's nothing new. It's been around since the Nike SB days in the early 2000s
Anyone that has been collecting for over 10 years, knows most sneaker heads did low key reselling before everything blew up a few years back. It was how you helped fund your addiction, and we all did it.

Granted, it wasn't buying out full size runs. It was like buying 2 or 3 pairs, to make your pair be half price or free. The good ol days...

Uncharacteristically I think I'm not going to un-DS my WTL when they come. I'll hold on to them as trade bait in case I miss out on China lows.

yeah, srs.

Anyone that has been collecting for over 10 years, knows most sneaker heads did low key reselling before everything blew up a few years back. It was how you helped fund your addiction, and we all did it.

Granted, it wasn't buying out full size runs. It was like buying 2 or 3 pairs, to make your pair be half price or free. The good ol days...
Thank you. 

Dudes talking down like buying multiples to get your pair for free is #brokeboi status.....what?

Thats how its ALWAYS been. 

Anybody in this thread pick up a pair from Deptford Mall in Jersey? I camped out all night, was about 10th in line. Then the Mall security say's it will be a live raffle in the morning. I stayed because I though that were BS'n just so we wouldn't line up. Hands down the calmest and most organize line I ever been in for a release, everybody pretty much pulled out a chair and went to sleep no line jumping or anything.

Long story short, Manager comes out that morning and tells us it was a raffle because people were trying to camp out since Tuesday. Mall security made them do a raffle for no reason because everybody there got a pair (about 50-70 in line)

You must be new to this. It's nothing new. It's been around since the Nike SB days in the early 2000s

this. I remember being young and always seeing my dad on ebay all the time buying and selling lol. basement looked like shipping center. but to be honest I really didn't start actually selling new pairs up until may of 2013. I really would just clean out the closet of stuff I never wore or stuff that was too expensive for me to justify beating them to  the ground. Like last year my homie and I ooped like 6 pairs of shadows and a ton of  those independence day am90s that kanye wore and that got hyped up when ROs were revealed. turns out shadows go for like 300 easy now and those independence day am90s go for buckoo bucks.

it's not all about the money though. that's what my generation doesn't understand. we think quick money > relationships built. that's why you see a lot of old heads get the hook up or see them plugged up early. they know the deal.

you'd be surprised at what happens with some of these companies behind the scenes lol....let's just say there is more than a few certain individuals that are highly sought after by a major corporation in conjunction with their misuse and manipulation of many of their systems ypal is knocking on ya door with a 1099.

but you'd be surprised at what happens with some of these companies behind the scenes lol....let's just say there is more than a few certain individuals that are highly sought after by a major corporation in conjunction with their misuse and manipulation of many of their systems lmao. This sh*t is a joke to most but there are opportunities for some of these extremely skilled hackers and coders to come through and do some serious data/identity breaches to the more popular sites.
[/quote]

This sums it all up as far as a small reseller subject

Alright...from all the shoes incorporated into the WTL 11, which two are your favorites (the actual shoe, not it's part on the WTL)?

- Big Bang IXs
- ASG 7s

Anybody in this thread pick up a pair from Deptford Mall in Jersey? I camped out all night, was about 10th in line. Then the Mall security say's it will be a live raffle in the morning. I stayed because I though that were BS'n just so we wouldn't line up. Hands down the calmest and most organize line I ever been in for a release, everybody pretty much pulled out a chair and went to sleep no line jumping or anything.

Long story short, Manager comes out that morning and tells us it was a raffle because people were trying to camp out since Tuesday. Mall security made them do a raffle for no reason because everybody there got a pair (about 50-70 in line)
I was going to head out there to try and cop a pair but I decided to try my luck online and I struck out . 

Last edited:

laugh.gif
 That's a little harsh.

Alright...from all the shoes incorporated into the WTL 11, which two are your favorites (the actual shoe, not it's part on the WTL)?

- Big Bang IXs
- ASG 7s
Kings Prides

Lebron II (its white on the WTL but the blk/red pair is my favorite.)

Last edited:
SEEMS AS IF MOST WHO COPPED EITHER DOUBLED OR TRIPLED UP... QUITE THE FLOURISH. GOOD S__T NT!

I SEE SALT LEVELS ARE AT AN ALL TIME LOW(OR AT LEAST APPEAR TO BE). LOL!

I did it all wrong. :smh: I just wore my kicks til they fell apart, threw it out then bought a new pair and repeat. Better late than never. >D

I did it all wrong.
mean.gif
I just wore my kicks til they fell apart, threw it out then bought a new pair and repeat. Better late than never.
grin.gif
for the most part that's how I wear my shoes, well I don't throw them out I give them to the goodwell bcuz they no longer make it to the fall apart stage

Back
Top Bottom