Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
someone talk me into buying a pair of mango 9s i swear im on the fence about them but haven't been able to get them off my mind for a while now. 

If you need convincing...you don't really want them. Save your cash for a Robocop purchase.

agreed! if ur having doubts then u already got ur answer, save ur money for something better!. once you start having doubts then its not really a must IMHO

i wouldnt say they are unrelated to the thread at the end of the day its a lebron shoe and its not like previous models are never discussed here, but i get what your saying.

That says more about how off topic we often get than anything else really :lol:

But yeah, as long as my point got across. I'm of the opinion that anything at a retail of $150+ or over retail has to be a pair I LOVE to bite on, otherwise go ahead and let those on-the-fence pairs pass you by unless the price is right.

Last edited:
That says more about how off topic we often get than anything else really
laugh.gif

But yeah, as long as my point got across. I'm of the opinion that anyrhing at a retail of $150+ or over retail has to be a pair I LOVE to bite on, otherwise go ahead and let those on-the-fence pairs pass you by unless the price is right.
wasn't really planning on spending any more than 135 on a pair since im watching one far below atm and with a few hours left, trust and believe if it was above my price range that i set for the shoe i wouldn't even need anyone to tell me not to buy it haha. Im in that weird state of knowing a shoe can be had for a steal, and at the same time both genuinely liking the shoe and being unsure of the shoe as well.  

meh there hasnt been a pair of elites i was willing to spend retail on yet.. i think nike priced me out with that model.. 250 is my absolute max for a shoe.

You wouldn't happen to have an any affiliation with the aforementioned local consignment shop would you?

Back
Top Bottom