• Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
:lol: Dude, yes!! some LEBRONS!

...Im thinking its one reason me made the comment to begin with

Last edited:
:lol: Dude, yes!! some LEBRONS!

You're correct, they have a men's size 7 and GS size 7 in most sneakers. 7 men's is wider to size GS and a 7 men's has the same materials as the bigger men's sizes unlike the GS 7 that usually has 1 lace hole missing and different soles or sometimes different materials. All countries are the same although in Europe it would be GS 6 and Men's 6 instead which is the size equivalent to a us 7.

Last edited:
Thanks for pointing out the differences to those that didnt already know. I get kinda short when so many dudes tell me they dont exist when I know they do. And, JB does it too.

Thanks for pointing out the differences to those that didnt already know. I get kinda short when so many dudes tell me they dont exist when I know they do. And, JB does it too.
Lol its usually the ones trying to sell you a GS version at a men's price.

laugh.gif
Dude, yes!! some LEBRONS!

You're correct, they have a men's size 7 and GS size 7 in most sneakers. 7 men's is wider to size GS and a 7 men's has the same materials as the bigger men's sizes unlike the GS 7 that usually has 1 lace hole missing and different soles or sometimes different materials. All countries are the same although in Europe it would be GS 6 and Men's 6 instead which is the size equivalent to a us 7.
yup, a kd 6 in size 7 is identical to a kd 6 in size 8

did get over blocking you

are the china lows coming in gs size? i don't think the em china kobe 9s are, but i'm not sure about that

hmm, but not for lebrons, kds, or kobes
On top of all that posted above just ask @GatorBeltsNPattieMelts as she got her WTL's in a men's 7.
i'm not saying that size 7 in mens doesn't exist, i'm just saying that it's just not sold in america quite as often as you'd think it be for some reason, i don't know

at a european nike store, i saw both gs size 7s and adult size 7s so

but i mean, pretty sure gatorbelts got her wtls imported too

it's just that i feel more comfy paying 135 for lows than 190 premium price so

Last edited:

hmm, but not for lebrons, kds, or kobes

On top of all that posted above just ask [@=/u/44225/GatorBeltsNPattieMelts]@GatorBeltsNPattieMelts[/@] as she got her WTL's in a men's 7.
i'm not saying that size 7 in mens doesn't exist, i'm just saying that it's just not sold in america quite as often as you'd think it be for some reason, i don't know

at a european nike store, i saw both gs size 7s and adult size 7s so

but i mean, pretty sure gatorbelts got her wtls imported too

it's just that i feel more comfy paying 135 for lows than 190 premium price so

Size 7M aren't that rare. Just less pairs made. I've noticed urban accounts get that size where footlockers usually get a 7.5 to start with.

Does anyone have the Lebron app? I want to see if any PE's were posted that we've never seen like these sick lows. 

Back
Top Bottom