• Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

mean.gif

laugh.gif
 repped for the most expensive insoles in the history of insoles
Nahhh...well maybe
laugh.gif
They were B-grades without the gargantuan box. I think I paid like $75 shipped. $25 per insole
nerd.gif

mean.gif

laugh.gif
Nahhh...well maybe
laugh.gif
They were B-grades without the gargantuan box. I think I paid like $75 shipped. $25 per insole
nerd.gif
well look at it this way you paid $25 for something functional, I've spent $20 for lion lacelocks, when you look at it from that point of view it doesn't look that bad plust them insoles is nice

Last edited:

mean.gif

laugh.gif
Nahhh...well maybe
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
well look at it this way you paid $25 for something functional, I've spent $20 for lion lacelocks, when you look at it from that point of view it doesn't look that bad plust them insoles is nice
kind of funny knowing that the entire jordan 2012 costed that much at some stores

what are the other 2 insoles like in the lebron?

kind of funny knowing that the entire jordan 2012 costed that much at some stores

what are the other 2 insoles like in the lebron?
I paid $75 for the entire Jordan 2012. Shoes, booties, insoles, bags. I just kept the insoles, donated the rest.

No offense man but quality>quantity. Don't worry about post counts.

I must be the odd man out, I find my KCs to be some of the most comfy shoes I've ever worn. Toe box was a little snug at first but broke in after a few wears. The lunar/zoom feels good to me.

I must be the odd man out, I find my KCs to be some of the most comfy shoes I've ever worn. Toe box was a little snug at first but broke in after a few wears. The lunar/zoom feels good to me.

KC's as in King's Crowns I assume are a different story bro :rolleyes the EXT versions of the XI have far more room than the regular version due to lack of passing in them. Also the posite's a lot less sturdy than the original version, so that comparison isn't really valid :smh:

Last edited:
I went down .5 size bc of the lack of padding in the KC but since I don't have any other XIs, I don't have a frame of reference for comparison.

There's no difference in the insole though, and that's what I like most about how the shoe feels.

someone talk me into buying a pair of mango 9s i swear im on the fence about them but haven't been able to get them off my mind for a while now. 

someone talk me into buying a pair of mango 9s i swear im on the fence about them but haven't been able to get them off my mind for a while now. 

If you haven't been able to take your mind off of them yet need people in a thread that's pretty unrelated to the pair you're on the fence about to tell you to bite, maybe you should just save your money and see if it's a passing fancy.

If you haven't been able to take your mind off of them yet need people in a thread that's pretty unrelated to the pair you're on the fence about to tell you to bite, maybe you should just save your money and see if it's a passing fancy.
i wouldnt say they are unrelated to the thread at the end of the day its a lebron shoe and its not like previous models are never discussed here, but i get what your saying.

i wouldnt say they are unrelated to the thread at the end of the day its a lebron shoe and its not like previous models are never discussed here, but i get what your saying.
saw the mango 9's in person, its not bad, but i passed, nothing "special" that got my attention.

saw the mango 9's in person, its not bad, but i passed, nothing "special" that got my attention.
thats what has me on the fence, one minute i see them and im like this shoe is dope af, then the next im asking myself whats so special about them? Yet like i said i can't stop thinking about them as a whole, ima give it some time before i make a decision on them though. 

Back
Top Bottom