Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Got duke blocked, he makes wise cracks then reports when you come back at him. He doesn't contribute so he won't be missed.

What's the logic of releasing the maison lows after you've released the mids and elites... like the lows are some top ish :lol:

Got duke blocked, he makes wise cracks then reports when you come back at him. He doesn't contribute so he won't be missed.

What's the logic of releasing the maison lows after you've released the mids and elites... like the lows are some top ish
laugh.gif
Ern, who's duke? You're referring to me right?

Also, didn't report any of you guys and don't plan to

Stall me out if I'm late... But after owning these now..my two cents on y lebron didn't wear these much is not cause of the fitting but because the cushion is nonexistent when the insole is out... So with his orthodics x jus the outsole... There's no cushion or support.

Just my opinion...

Stall me out if I'm late... But after owning these now..my two cents on y lebron didn't wear these much is not cause of the fitting but because the cushion is nonexistent when the insole is out... So with his orthodics x jus the outsole... There's no cushion or support.

Just my opinion...

He wouldn't take the lunarlon drop-in out. He would add his orthotic so there wasn't any room in the toe box.

Just my opinion...
He wouldn't take the lunarlon drop-in out. He would add his orthotic so there wasn't any room in the toe box.
ohhhhh I see where you're comin from... Makes jus as much sense

Just my opinion...
That, and combined with the Hyperposite toebox, which not only made it tight and restrictive, also made it hot and shaped to your foot.

Not enough space for Lebron

Just my opinion...
That, and combined with the Hyperposite toebox, which not only made it tight and restrictive, also made it hot and shaped to your foot.

This isn't lebrons first foam based sig. He was just fine in the 4.

Just my opinion...
This isn't lebrons first foam based sig. He was just fine in the 4.
Problem is that lunarlon drop in+orthotic+tight toe box because, you know, foam=uh oh

I just wish that that drop in wasn't so thick
Kobe 9 lunarlon works good. I was using it on my KPs the only 11 that I went TTS. But switched back to the lebron insole and eventually it broke in.
I ran out and bought some gel Scholls and change back to the Lunarlon after a month or so.
how does it feel compared to lunarlon?

my lebrons haven't broken in after 2 months

I like 11s aesthetically but every time I put them on that Posite on the toe and how rounded it is on the side is hurts my feet

Last edited:

I just wish that that drop in wasn't so thick
Kobe 9 lunarlon works good. I was using it on my KPs the only 11 that I went TTS. But switched back to the lebron insole and eventually it broke in.
I ran out and bought some gel Scholls and change back to the Lunarlon after a month or so.
I threw in my flyover AJ2012s after months of waiting for this break in that everyone was talking about

Back
Top Bottom