Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Can some quickly tell me if Acid Lions are completely gone online? Anyone got any links still? (Besides DSG which has 7.5 and 8 only)
Dude... Read please. Info on previous page! You didn't even have search trough the thread.

Last edited:
^translation please?
he's saying he's going to clown me if I pick up any of the 3pk and rightfully so however only the volts are coming to area and I already have volt shoes so no worry there besides my eyes are on a diff release that wkend hopefully that house and AJKO1 take eyes away from what I want

Zebra stripe gum lows are still in stores for retail, so no you can't sell them for $400.
940x622q80.jpeg

These are in stores? Where? And no I'm not a reseller. I'm an occasional buyer.
Lol

When I don't lace my 11 lows in the top holes, the laces are too big when I tie them. When I do the top holes, the laces are too small. Any suggestions?

I don't know what kind of acid dude up there is tripping on, but since when did zebras have flamboyant multi-colored stripes? And clearly those SE Lows don't have a gum bottom so please stay off the drugs or whatever you are taking

Zebra stripe gum lows are still in stores for retail, so no you can't sell them for $400.
940x622q80.jpeg

These are in stores? Where? And no I'm not a reseller. I'm an occasional buyer.
Lol
these no but they also don't have a gum sole

I don't know what kind of acid dude up there is tripping on, but since when did zebras have flamboyant multi-colored stripes? And clearly those SE Lows don't have a gum bottom so please stay off the drugs or whatever you are taking
welp this is close

anyways it was more a confusion on description that led to all this

Is it gold/bronze or silver? :nerd:

Zinc is in the color desc and that is silver, Zn for tha science luvahz. IF it was gold/bronze, i admit i would be interested, on discount :D

:rofl:

LMFAO !!!!!

Last edited:
Damb, folks don't know what zebra stripe gum is? I must be old.
Lmao
Edit: yeah I meant fruit stripe

Last edited:
Damb, folks don't know what zebra stripe gum is? I must be old.
Lmao
Edit: yeah I meant fruit stripe
the prob with this desc is the gum bottom lows came out 2days after the se, so any mention of "gum" and people 75% of the time are gonna think of acid lions and not the se but I think we all got it now and pretty sure those are gonna stay at $400 being that people seem to actually want them

I thought he was talking about the Swoosh on the Acid Lions being "Zebra Striped" and the gum referring to the sole. Huge mix up. I guess dude was actually referring to SE Lows after all.

Ah...Fruit Stripe gum. Brings me back to my childhood.

You have about 6 seconds to enjoy the delicious flavor before it turns to cardboard
laugh.gif

I thought he was talking about the Swoosh on the Acid Lions being "Zebra Striped" and the gum referring to the sole. Huge mix up. I guess dude was actually referring to SE Lows after all.

Whatever the case may be. Dude seems too lost to be copping any kind of kicks.

Ah...Fruit Stripe gum. Brings me back to my childhood.

You have about 6 seconds to enjoy the delicious flavor before it turns to cardboard :lol:

This.
But you would switch it up with some cigarette gum. A few puffs.... A few chews. Repeat.
Straight chain chewing... :rofl:

I'm probably delirious, trippin, or crazy. Maybe a combination of all those, but NDC pics got me kind of feeling the Luster/Volt pair. Gotta see some on feet shots to make a final decision.

The Blue Elites aren't bad either but a little too Smurf Mountain for me.

Polka Dot Lows are definitely a no for me. Not even sure if Kwame in his heyday could flex those 
NDC pics always pull me in man. They have the ultimate filter. Anyway saw this description in eBay for some elite se's. He has them listed as new with box but.....View media item 1138262

Back
Top Bottom