Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
CityGear was hiding them from you. They thought you weren't worthy.
were-not-worthy.gif
:lol:

I need major help. I'm doing a lace swap for my lows and I don't know what size laces to order. The ones that are on my lows are too long. I just need them to look normal when tied and want flat laces. 

I need major help. I'm doing a lace swap for my lows and I don't know what size laces to order. The ones that are on my lows are too long. I just need them to look normal when tied and want flat laces. 
Once the shoe is laced to the top, make sure both ends are equal. Work out the excess, times it by two and deduct that from the lace length and you have the length you need.

Last edited:

Once the shoe is laced to the top, make sure both ends are equal. Work out the excess, times it by two and deduct that from the lace length and you have the length you need.
we doing algebra with shoe laces
mean.gif
 Dear algebra, please stop asking us to find your X. She's never coming back and don't ask Y 
roll.gif

@HeywoodJablome  if your gonna stop at the holes right before the top then it be 45in

Last edited:
we doing algebra with shoe laces :smh:  Dear algebra, please stop asking us to find your X. She's never coming back and don't ask Y :rofl:  

@HeywoodJablome
 if your gonna stop at the holes right before the top then it be 45in

:rofl:

Essentially... I agree 45" should be good. I have 55" replacements in my XI iD and they are a hair long. 45 is money.

believe it or not these will be GR in CANADA so i think u'd do pretty ok, the "champ" pack sold out quick due to resellers wanting to flip em... SMH

Any idea how limited these are? With the $295 price tag hope people pass on them because I missed out on the loser highs and if I get these it'll all be better View media item 1138603
i think you will be fine.. i doubt resellers will be after this one since it has such a high price tag and with SE elite resell being a flop they probably wont pick these up. 

i cant imagine a lot of other people picking these up at 295 anyway.. thats just crazy price..

i think you will be fine.. i doubt resellers will be after this one since it has such a high price tag and with SE elite resell being a flop they probably wont pick these up. 

i cant imagine a lot of other people picking these up at 295 anyway.. thats just crazy price..
im picking these up for the low :smile: but if it was for retail then its a stevie wonder no look pass for me! LOL :smile:

roll.gif

Essentially... I agree 45" should be good. I have 55" replacements in my XI iD and they are a hair long. 45 is money.
I ordered 36'' laces. I think they'll be the perfect length. I measured my laces and they were 45''

Finally the Rock has come back to

NKETLK

9/13 needs to get here and the WTL need to be in the rock's possession when that day does arrive

Back
Top Bottom