Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I wonder how many times the acid lion link is gonna be posted. Over or under it won't be as much as the GK?
laugh.gif
nothings gonna top the GK posts
roll.gif

wait hwat?

you guys talking about gator king pre orders?
das some old ish

Grizz let's us know on the regular he was duped on the GK pre order. With each FNL restock posting I believe his soul died a little more each time :lol: All good though, you can never tell when restocks are gonna happen, and we've all been hit with the Homer Simpson "DOH" before. I paid my connect $50 to hold me down on Xmas XI's. It happens, but I wanted em so chalk it up to experience.

Its easy to spot the easy cops. Major resellers get down to 220-230 close to release day and 200 for the lows.  Also, a local spot gets all all the releases and i can usually tell based on the same principles. Seems easy .....

The only one that had me lost was the GKs...which i also bit on
mean.gif
 ....but doubled up and sold one pair on release day for most of the money back. 

Finally the Rock has come back to

NKETLK

9/13 needs to get here and the WTL need to be in the rock's possession when that day does arrive

Boy if you don't get cho .......
LMAOOOOO man what was that! I'm in tears laughing so hard!

Cant wait for the WTL

Grizz let's us know on the regular he was duped on the GK pre order. With each FNL restock posting I believe his soul died a little more each time :lol: All good though, you can never tell when restocks are gonna happen, and we've all been hit with the Homer Simpson "DOH" before. I paid my connect $50 to hold me down on Xmas XI's. It happens, but I wanted em so chalk it up to experience.

Paid what?!

Dawg..... Stop calling a dude you gotta' PAY a connect. That ain't no connect. :rofl:

Paid what?!

Dawg..... Stop calling a dude you gotta' PAY a connect. That ain't no connect. :rofl:

Shwa3 Ma3 Shwa3 Ma3

Let me elaborate. My dude is a fam friend, met through my bro in law. 9/10 he holds me and my girls son down when needed, no questions asked. He works for FTL/HoH and we all know each store's managers has it's own agenda (sad but true)... So it was Christmas, held me down on Concords (x2), ASG's (X also x2), and whatever J's jr wanted...so it was more of a "thank you/tip/Xmas spirit" kinda thing for the $50. Usually just keeps our pairs to the side. Either way it went to 2 pairs gift or otherwise. Is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom