Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
The Lavas would be better if they used orange instead of mango... and had dark grey lining... and dark grey laces... and change the logo to match the X's.

Which Lavas you got?
A) x highs?
B) The ugly black/mangoish X lows?
C) XI lows?

Personally, I liked the highs. Simple but effective.

Which Lavas you got?
A) x highs?
B) The ugly black/mangoish X lows?
C) XI lows?

Personally, I liked the highs. Simple but effective.
I got A, didn't realize how clean they were when I first saw them. That's why I think the 11 lows should've been as close to the X's as possible

I'm probably delirious, trippin, or crazy. Maybe a combination of all those, but NDC pics got me kind of feeling the Luster/Volt pair. Gotta see some on feet shots to make a final decision.

The Blue Elites aren't bad either but a little too Smurf Mountain for me.

Polka Dot Lows are definitely a no for me. Not even sure if Kwame in his heyday could flex those 

Definitely don't get the $190 price tag for the lows now that we have official picks without a lace lack or extra pair of laces.

you know what if they drop some polka dots socks and snapback i'm in for the shoes
laugh.gif
 nah I can't do it
roll.gif

I'd be more inclined to get Lava Xs over the lava low XIs, but I've had my chances and they never seemed to reel me in. The XI low kind of looks like duct tape
laugh.gif

Body and my nike voucher from my avms is ready for the wtls. Nike I'm sure with you're timer goodness won't let eat.

DsG is good in my book.
So my Acids came in last Wed and on Fri a set of instore coupons came out. $20 off $100 and a bonus 150 points with a $25 purchase. I then went to the store today to see what I can do. The cashier returned the shoes but could not ring me up for the same price. With a manager approval, she was able to "price match" my web order, then apply the $20 off.
Acids for $135?(+tax)
:nthat: :smokin :pimp:
2m44ow6.jpg

DsG is good in my book.
So my Acids came in last Wed and on Fri a set of instore coupons came out. $20 off $100 and a bonus 150 points with a $25 purchase. I then went to the store today to see what I can do. The cashier returned the shoes but could not ring me up for the same price. With a manager approval, she was able to "price match" my web order, then apply the $20 off.
Acids for $135?(+tax)
nthat.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Dope way to work the system to your advantages.

Last edited:
I saw the volt and grey mids at the local HOH yesterday from behind the counter. They're worse in person. Look very cheap and have some weird multicolor speckles going on in the lace lock and the part in the middle of the sole.

Back
Top Bottom