Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I saw the pic of truck selling the low SE's but didn't know they had WTL's.
sick.gif

They should just have ice cream in the truck instead of shoes, and people will still spend their day driving after it.

Bright mango lavas? C'mon because it's going to be mor pinkish orange

Ps anyone notice house of lebron 11 elites in truck

I'm seriously the only one who really dislikes the lows...

Looks way too bulky to me to have that toe swoosh (I think the KD 6 , mercurial superflys, zoom run the ones, hyperrevs and Kobe 8 Mambacurials are good examples of what toe swoosh shoes should be like)

Looks like they picked a random bottom (and not exactly a new one) to fit the upper, just doesn't seem to flow well with the shoe unlike the Lebron 7/8/9 lows, which basically looked like a chopped version of the lebron 7/8/9 which is why i like them so much

eh, i like the acid lions except for the gum sole, don't get me wrong i like gum soles but it just ain't matching the shoe imo

PS: Just noticed that the orange/gray lebron 11 lows (floridians) are on sale at my footlocker 150 bucks

Last edited:
Lava Lows were so irrelevant to NT that they didn't even get added to the thread title. I guess the same can be said for the Maison Martin Margiela Pack or whatever they're called

Last edited:
I have all the lows except for the crimson/greys, which I think were the first release. Passing on the lava lows too. Kumquats>Lavas

I'd cop both missing pairs if I could find them at or below a bill, but my size never sticks around.

Nice and calm morning if only the wtl morning would be just like this one. but im sure it will look like something like this

black-friday-stampede-o.gif

Last edited:
Nice and calm morning if only the wtl morning would be just like this one. but im sure it will look like something like this

black-friday-stampede-o.gif
Calm? You must not have tried to purchase anything on ndc this morning.

If nike crashes for kobes and GR jordans what do you think its going to be like when wtl drops.

Back
Top Bottom