Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Collection is not complete without the WTL.
happy.gif
fixed

I'm with you there... to me its because the XI shape > X shape and also how they incorporated some of the dopest Brons into the WTL XI makes them more appealing to me. 
However...for ballin....the X crushes the XI

so comfortable....

So do the masses think the Acids are a big enough GR and will sit for a day on NDC? Want to get those as a consolation when I strike out on the Elite

Is it safe to Order the Red Elite SE on the kicks-crew 

Are they selling Legit Pairs? 

Im willing to pay for the 400$ because I know I can't get the Red SE from the Nike.Com

I think it may do SB/MN numbers. If you want em, i would get em day 1. Im sure you are not the only person thinking about scooping if you cant grab the Elites.

Is it safe to Order the Red Elite SE on the kicks-crew 

Are they selling Legit Pairs? 

Im willing to pay for the 400$ because I know I can't get the Red SE from the Nike.Com
mean.gif
..just give it a shot...that 400 from KC will be there at 10AM on RD. Not everybody will be rushing to spend 295 on em and we dont know how "limited" they will be. 

:smh: ..just give it a shot...that 400 from KC will be there at 10AM on RD. Not everybody will be rushing to spend 295 on em and we dont know how "limited" they will be. 
Maybe he doesn't mind spending the extra $100 and doesn't want any headaches, can't blame him.

So do the masses think the Acids are a big enough GR and will sit for a day on NDC? Want to get those as a consolation when I strike out on the Elite
I think they are a GR. They will sell out on NDC probably cause everything sells out on NDC. I can see them sitting on other sites, but that's my guess. I can't believe people are buying them on ebay already for $240.
mean.gif

:smh: ..just give it a shot...that 400 from KC will be there at 10AM on RD. Not everybody will be rushing to spend 295 on em and we dont know how "limited" they will be. 
Maybe he doesn't mind spending the extra $100 and doesn't want any headaches, can't blame him.

There's also a good chance that the price on Kicks Crew will go up between now and the release.

There's also a good chance that the price on Kicks Crew will go up between now and the release.
yup, a few weeks ago they were asking $320, now it's $400. Same with the lows they got on there

I wish they had the lows in sz 13 still for 400. There's only like 4 sz 13's on ebay and i messaged a few for a BIN for $450 with no response.

I think they are a GR. They will sell out on NDC probably cause everything sells out on NDC. I can see them sitting on other sites, but that's my guess. I can't believe people are buying them on ebay already for $240.
mean.gif
I just check with 2 FL sources here in MIA. They all said it was a HOH release only. But when i check the other stores, they are all getting them. 

yea...the "early release" companies down here started at 200. Usually thats a good sign that there will be plenty but people are getting em for 240+.

Back
Top Bottom