Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I took about 8prs in march to goodwill but I feel like I should get something for them since I take great care of my shoes just havent taken yhe time to put them on ebay lazy man syndrome lol
Tax write-off if it's a big enough donation+documentation. But most importantly---Karma my man.

Karma hit me up tonight. An old shoe-contact texted me offering me those SE Lows for $225
happy.gif

Theyre prob my fav pr ext which was the scoobys still trying to get a pair of denim x now that im over my fear of wearing pink lol and I want to id an all white glow xi incase an all white party comes about
roll.gif
I think your spur of the moment purchases are more logical than your planned ones... but I gotta respect it. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
anybody get a pair of champ lows from parks mall HOH/footlocker (arlington)? cause i see employees had several pair posted on ebay and craiglist this past weekend.... 

Can't believe I ended up with all these pairs even though I wasn't feeling the XI's at first...

View media item 1103708
Struck out on the SE lows, so I guess my last pair will be the Acid Lions 8) . I wonder if someone would trade me the SE lows for my extra pairs of KP's and GK's... haha :tongue:

Had told a friend who works at hoh to get me a pair for $100 on top on friday($300 total), but decided to try my luck on nike.com and after waiting 11 minutes in line, I finally got through for the second consecutive time in my nike.com purchase history! Manually. First time. being on Saturday for the 3 lab 5s. Still celebrating. Finally! #MyMoment

Ended up posting an ad asking for $300 on craigslist for the pair i paid for at hoh right after I got through. Then met up with the guy in the afternoon, hoping all day that my nike order doesn't get cancelled and it just shipped out 2 hours ago!!! #Clutch :pimp:

Last edited:

anybody get a pair of champ lows from parks mall HOH/footlocker (arlington)? cause i see employees had several pair posted on ebay and craiglist this past weekend.... 
I did.  I mean I glanced quickly at a list that was on the counter and it seemed somewhat legit, but I did overhear some dude chatting with one of the employees about scooping up the unclaimed pairs.  

Theyre prob my fav pr ext which was the scoobys still trying to get a pair of denim x now that im over my fear of wearing pink lol and I want to id an all white glow xi incase an all white party comes about
roll.gif
I think your spur of the moment purchases are more logical than your planned ones... but I gotta respect it. 
smokin.gif
you know i'm a big ol fool and have fun with my shoes and style here I'll show you another peak into my creatively crazy mind

Last edited:

Hey I have the glow Kamikaze IIs...not so far off
laugh.gif
these ids are what has kept me from pickin up the GKs, good point but I don't feel like trying to paint the black part white
laugh.gif

i'm having enough troubles as is doing a dye job on a hat
mean.gif
 this rit ain't working
sick.gif

Last edited:
Last month I had to do a purge, probably donated about two dozen pairs of kicks to the SA and local churches. I hope someone else enjoys them.

I took about 8prs in march to goodwill but I feel like I should get something for them since I take great care of my shoes just havent taken yhe time to put them on ebay lazy man syndrome lol
They probably resold them, resellers have infiltrated everywhere.

Had told a friend who works at hoh to get me a pair for $100 on top on friday($300 total), but decided to try my luck on nike.com and after waiting 11 minutes in line, I finally got through for the second consecutive time in my nike.com purchase history! Manually. First time. being on Saturday for the 3 lab 5s. Still celebrating. Finally! #MyMoment

Ended up posting an ad asking for $300 on craigslist for the pair i paid for at hoh right after I got through. Then met up with the guy in the afternoon, hoping all day that my nike order doesn't get cancelled and it just shipped out 2 hours ago!!! #Clutch
pimp.gif
congrats on NDC. Just out of curiosity, how fast is your internet? I feel like the measly 25mb I'm getting now is holding me back, next month when I move I'll be getting the 50mb. I wish I lived in Austin, they got Google fiber 
frown.gif

Does anybody know if there is a difference between the Men's and GS sizes in the Lebron 11's, especially in the Lows?  Thinkin' about coppin' a pair of those Hyper Crimson/Hyper Cobalt this Thursday, and don't know if I should go GS 7 or a Mens 7 
ohwell.gif

Saw a dude wearing these while I was picking up my Multi Lows. Must of been his fit or something cause I wasn't really impressed....

http://s1205.photobucket.com/user/shway-mayfield/media/image-118.jpg.html

http://s1205.photobucket.com/user/shway-mayfield/media/image-119.jpg.html

I'm still copping come 9/13 tho. But IMO..... MVP Xs >>>> WTL 11s.

Flame suit on.....
happy.gif
Yeah I agree X are amazing but that was a MVP and championship year so they should be. Still loving the WTL XI so here goes.....

Yeah I agree X are amazing but that was a MVP and championship year so they should be. Still loving the WTL XI so here goes.....

so one shoe is better than the other strictly because one was in a championship year and the other wasnt? :smh:

so one shoe is better than the other strictly because one was in a championship year and the other wasnt?
mean.gif
Haha

I like the X better like the other guy and that was just lame excuse as to why IMO its aesthetically designed better. But its all in the eye of the beholder.

Say I liked the XI better i could say because it was designed when they already knew he wasn't the mvp so they put more quality into it.

Its all BS and thats what these threads are full of. Reasons why stuff is hyped, why its hard to cop, why its a GR. NT is a tiny sample size so as long as we take people's opinions like my own with a grain of salt, we'll all be 
happy.gif

so one shoe is better than the other strictly because one was in a championship year and the other wasnt? :smh:

hypebeasts say the darndest things.

sneaker "meaning" is the bees knees in terms of hilarity. zomg, these comemorate kobe's favourite aftershave, or melo's favourite spanker sock.

Back
Top Bottom