• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Real cool remind me of multicolor flyknit
Bout to cop just for those laces. DAMM 
nerd.gif

i'm trying to cut back on shoes i'm sure i'll wind up with some I had only planned on getting 2 XI not including exts and I have 4 with 2 more must buys and some maybes that i'm on the fence about, need to get rid of my SLH not really feeling them anymore no more spur of the moment purchases for me

Spur of the moment eh? :lol:

Those laces probably look awful on the shoe...but so much potential for other kicks.

Laced Up/RLS get on it!

i'm trying to cut back on shoes i'm sure i'll wind up with some I had only planned on getting 2 XI not including exts and I have 4 with 2 more must buys and some maybes that i'm on the fence about, need to get rid of my SLH not really feeling them anymore no more spur of the moment purchases for me
Spur of the moment eh?
laugh.gif
what had happened was, they looked great in the store and the px is discounted about 20% off the suggested retail price plus no tax so at $165 that felt like a no brainer on my birthday when I had my wife buy then and even then I wasn't sure about then and that should've been the hint and now after having them for a couple mons I don't like them anymore, still love my graffiti and mn, but on the fence about picking up the other 2 kings and having the trilogy

I unloaded quite a few mids once I realized how much I enjoyed wearing the lows. And I liked some of them, but just thought rationally about it (for once
laugh.gif
) and said "I'll really never wear these." And off they went.

Getting rid of three size 15 XI boxes frees up quite a bit of space
roll.gif

what had happened was, they looked great in the store and the px is discounted about 20% off the suggested retail price plus no tax so at $165 that felt like a no brainer on my birthday when I had my wife buy then and even then I wasn't sure about then and that should've been the hint and now after having them for a couple mons I don't like them anymore, still love my graffiti and mn, but on the fence about picking up the other 2 kings and having the trilogy

PX is the **** ny E! I remember getting all my nautica and Tommy from there. Old lady I work with had an ID. I think you should keep them. Also wifey bought them so you can't take em back lol. Lastly I need a really dope cw on the 12s otherwise it's straight no look Peyton Manning Steve Nash on them joints

Yeah its crazy how my heart has changed and some of my tastes and acceptance I need to let alot of shoes go bcuz I just dont really wear them its almost like its only in the closet for sentiments I pretty much am only rotating around my 4exts for reg wear and randomness for last min walmart runs

It's your capitalization that needs work, good sir.
indubitably. my capitalization or lack thereof is atrocious at best, however i dont feel like bothering with reaching for the shift key. I type very fast, so outside of essays and business, you wont find an apostraphe, capitalizations, nor proper grammar from me. but again, i tip my hat to you, good sir. carry on chap.
Repped for dropping "au contraire" on NT. Classin this joint up.
laugh.gif
a toast to us fine gentlemen

Last edited:

PX is the **** ny E! I remember getting all my nautica and Tommy from there. Old lady I work with had an ID. I think you should keep them. Also wifey bought them so you can't take em back lol. Lastly I need a really dope cw on the 12s otherwise it's straight no look Peyton Manning Steve Nash on them joints

She doesnt know which ones she brought me lol 65prs and to her they all look the same but let it be 2 red heels and its a completely diff shoe

Yeah its crazy how my heart has changed and some of my tastes and acceptance I need to let alot of shoes go bcuz I just dont really wear them its almost like its only in the closet for sentiments I pretty much am only rotating around my 4exts for reg wear and randomness for last min walmart runs
I'm sitting next to $XX,XXX of shoes and I've worn my $30 Saucony bullets for the past two weeks
roll.gif

i'm trying to cut back on shoes... need to get rid of my SLH not really feeling them anymore no more spur of the moment purchases for me
Brother, you and me both... I liked them in hand but rocking em is something else. 

The only other XI I regret copping was the SBs (sent em back asap). I love my Graffitis and TWs, eventhough they are the most hated amongst the #NTBrongang

I'm sitting next to $XX,XXX of shoes and I've worn my $30 Saucony bullets for the past two weeks :rofl:

Don't feel bad we all in the same boat. I remember when I could get by with 3 or 4 pair of shoes a year. Couple that with a multiplier of 4 or 5 and you can see where we went wrong. Keeps my mind occupied and off the hard stuff I suppose :rofl:

That vivid blue and purple combo is beautiful just hard to match because purple and teal/turquoise is the only way and I'm too classy to rock a matchy bron shirt with my shoes

tigo0240 tigo0240 yeah still havent worn my kcs yet but thats bcuz im waiting on my lace locks lol I think the thrill of getting the shoes is what keeps me going "picked up some new shoes thought I was on to something, than the next week nah it was nothing" lol

Last month I had to do a purge, probably donated about two dozen pairs of kicks to the SA and local churches. I hope someone else enjoys them.

That vivid blue and purple combo is beautiful just hard to match because purple and teal/turquoise is the only way and I'm too classy to rock a matchy bron shirt with my shoes

Now this my surprise some but my matchy matchy has limits on the shirts like I dont like the shirts with the players on it, logos are cool crown, lion, witness etc but lebron holding a bb is a no go for me and that was pretty much all the shirts for the slh so thats prob a big part of me not wearing them

Last month I had to do a purge, probably donated about two dozen pairs of kicks to the SA and local churches. I hope someone else enjoys them.

I took about 8prs in march to goodwill but I feel like I should get something for them since I take great care of my shoes just havent taken yhe time to put them on ebay lazy man syndrome lol

Now this my surprise some but my matchy matchy has limits on the shirts like I dont like the shirts with the players on it, logos are cool crown, lion, witness etc but lebron holding a bb is a no go for me and that was pretty much all the shirts for the slh so thats prob a big part of me not wearing them

They don't look to far off but once that sun hit it - clearly blue. Besides all the Hornets stuff up my way has adidas on it [emoji]128545[/emoji]

I think my KCs have already found their way into my beater pile 
laugh.gif
 they're not that comfortable and they slip on my heel but they sure are purty

I think my KCs have already found their way into my beater pile :lol:  they're not that comfortable and they slip on my heel but they sure are purty

Theyre prob my fav pr ext which was the scoobys still trying to get a pair of denim x now that im over my fear of wearing pink lol and I want to id an all white glow xi incase an all white party comes about

Back
Top Bottom