• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Haha

I like the X better like the other guy and that was just lame excuse as to why IMO its aesthetically designed better. But its all in the eye of the beholder.

Say I liked the XI better i could say because it was designed when they already knew he wasn't the mvp so they put more quality into it.

Its all BS and thats what these threads are full of. Reasons why stuff is hyped, why its hard to cop, why its a GR. NT is a tiny sample size so as long as we take people's opinions like my own with a grain of salt, we'll all be :D
Is that your Skyline?

That's how I felt about going to pg. And mondawmin seems like it always does raffles and stuff early in the day while people are at work.
Did you hit on the lows BigJ, I considered the drive to Towson, but if I won, i would need to drive in Rush hour to get there on Monday.. Had to pass..
naw I didn't hit. not mad tho. Im trying for the elites but I doubt id get those either.

ive won Oregon foams, SS Pack, and KC so im definitely happy. I know the KC were attainable or are attainable for a marginal markup now but if I had to choose between winning a pair of the lows and the KC, I would have chosen the KC all day every day.

Saw a dude wearing these while I was picking up my Multi Lows. Must of been his fit or something cause I wasn't really impressed....

His kicks says it all :tongue: nvm his outfit ,dude has serious kicks ahead of you all Lebrons fans :rofl:

http://s1205.photobucket.com/user/shway-mayfield/media/image-118.jpg.html

http://s1205.photobucket.com/user/shway-mayfield/media/image-119.jpg.html

I'm still copping come 9/13 tho. But IMO..... MVP Xs >>>> WTL 11s.

Flame suit on..... :D

Last edited:
Can't believe I ended up with all these pairs even though I wasn't feeling the XI's at first...

View media item 1103708
Struck out on the SE lows, so I guess my last pair will be the Acid Lions 8) . I wonder if someone would trade me the SE lows for my extra pairs of KP's and GK's... haha :tongue:

Nice collection
I personally wouldn't swap two of the best colorways for a mediocre shoe, I know it's about preference but I'd talk anyone out of that deal.

naw I didn't hit. not mad tho. Im trying for the elites but I doubt id get those either.

ive won Oregon foams, SS Pack, and KC so im definitely happy. I know the KC were attainable or are attainable for a marginal markup now but if I had to choose between winning a pair of the lows and the KC, I would have chosen the KC all day every day.
I never entered a raffle at Towson or Mondawmin, what time do they begin sign up

I never entered a raffle at Towson or Mondawmin, what time do they begin sign up

towson is all day from my experiences. mondawmin... who knows. I just know they used to do at odd times. I remember when they were giving out tickets for their grand opening.... started handing out guaranteed tickets at 230pm during the work week. not even gonna speculate on why they wanted to give out tickets while the general public was at work :lol:

Lawn chairs being held to the highest bidder....
Local dudes enforcing the chairs....
Managers getting a piece of the cut, cause they orchestrating the whole thing....
Shoe hoarding that would make your typical reseller blush.....

PG Plaza puts the crook in crooked. Anybody that has the nerve to come on here & compare them to Mondawmin, Towson, Annapolis or ANY other HOHs in this area needs their heads examined immediately.

Notice they done went from getting EVERYTHING to not even getting basic **** like those Global Game KD 7s now. Serves them right. :rofl:

With the recent lows (i.e. Loser, China) having lacelocks, how do yal think the Acid Lions would look with a custom gum or black lacelock?

Last edited:
Managers getting a piece of the cut, cause they orchestrating the whole thing....

PG Plaza puts the crook in crooked. Anybody that has the nerve to come on here & compare them to Mondawmin, Towson, Annapolis or ANY other HOHs in this area needs their heads examined immediately.

Notice they done went from getting EVERYTHING to not even getting basic **** like those Global Game KD 7s now. Serves them right.
roll.gif
Good grief.

Im just glad the GGs appear to be a GR. Hopefully walking in store to try them on and purchase.

I cant remember the last time I was able to purchase a release on day 1

Last edited:

Good grief.

Im just glad the GGs appear to be a GR. Hopefully walking in store to try them on and purchase.

I cant remember the last time I was able to purchase a release on day 1
Global games are exclusive to Nike and FTL

Those KD GG are sick will be picking them up on Saturday but those Championship Game Elites are starting to grow on me rapidly!

Can't believe I ended up with all these pairs even though I wasn't feeling the XI's at first...

Struck out on the SE lows, so I guess my last pair will be the Acid Lions
glasses.gif
. I wonder if someone would trade me the SE lows for my extra pairs of KP's and GK's... haha
tongue.gif
Nice collection man

Notice they done went from getting EVERYTHING to not even getting basic **** like those Global Game KD 7s now. Serves them right. :rofl:

all of this. they used to be cool before they became a hoh too.

Picked up my lows yesterday, details are next level on these. I'm yet to see any pictures that do these justice. I'm guessing the included insoles were a replacement for the 3 peat ones. Gotta grab the highs to complete my CRAMP PACK.

Back
Top Bottom