• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
tired.gif
 Not me personally, but I think someone would bite. If our assumptions are correct and the Red Elites are just as limited, there will be a demand for em. And not too many people will want to spend that resale ticket

im saying! i cant move around 300+ RETAIL for a pair of shoes. No way. scratch that... 300+ on RESALE for a pair of shoes is too much. Cant do it. And you're exactly right... Nike continuously tests the waters with higher and higher prices to see when WE will say enough is enough. But it seems no matter how much anybody complains... no matter how high the price has hiked...they all sell out. Theyre gonna go higher and higher until finally SOMETHING doesnt sell out.

sidenote: imagine if lebron won this year (he wont) the champ pack would be literally 700 retail....
From what I understand the pack was supposed to be $500 much like the Brazil Pack and Foam pack, which is apparently the new norm for packaged kicks at Nike...

Lebron losing throw a wrench in that plan but Im assuming it was still budgeted for so they are still trying to make the budget..
UNKW release only.....SUPER LIMITED.

Last edited:
After reading some of the pages and the prices that some of you dudes are throwing around for sneakers....a few thoughts

You better not be living at home...

Your retirment vehicle/plan better be accumlating monthly.....

You better not be past due/ got bill collectors banging down your door....

Cause dudes are in here talking about maxed out credit cards and spending paycheck money before they even have it for some $300 kicks.....

Listen before anyone even says it....I dont care what the next man does with his dough....but damn....Im scared for this generation...

Im an older dude...you guys will be taking care of me one day.....

You only love once. As long as you're not putting yourself out of your home, jeopardizing your family and other areas of your life oh well.

I mentioned before. Imagine Ferrari/Porsche (or sportscartalk). I've seen comic books, which cost much less to make cost thousands of dollars. I'm sure there are stamps that cost a grip. I'm not here to judge an enthusiast as long as it's not unhealthy.

And spider turned 38 a few weeks ago. So I'm not young.

Last edited:
After reading some of the pages and the prices that some of you dudes are throwing around for sneakers....a few thoughts

Cause dudes are in here talking about maxed out credit cards and spending paycheck money before they even have it for some $300 kicks.....

Listen before anyone even says it....I dont care what the next man does with his dough....but damn....Im scared for this generation...

Amen...

Decided just to grab the acids since my shot at the Elites would be slim to none if they do a countdown timer again.

While I agree and all fair points...this generation coming out of school since '08-09 been screwed royally and their future has been stolen from to enable the current generation to continue living as if there's no problem. If I were a youngin' these days I'd def harbor some ill will about that, because the generation before them spent irresponsibly and just got bailed out instead of being punished.

/rant over

agree to disagree I guess. When only one store in my state is getting them and that store only has like 18-24 pairs and its ndc only.... its super limited to me. its a matter of perspective I guess. there are dudes that say the Red October Yeezys aren't super limited.

well, the 9 was ultra super limited :lol:
I think they only dropped at UNFTD (spelling?) in FL. The pack def didn't have anywhere near as many pairs as the X. the salt in me had me sell off most of my 9s because I couldn't complete the set of having 1 of each mid :smh:

I do agree that the release this year and the X seem like they have similar numbers. we just don't have the hype surrounding the packs. By this time last year, we had a fire footlocker employee, oodles of pics of people selling packs early with proof they were from niketowns or hoh, and straight comedy.

this year has been way more subdued.

you are kinda right bigj,

i guess there is a level that is above what we would consider "super" limited. the 9 pack was much more limited than the X pack. the X pack was at least attainable in direct comparison to the 9 pack

so yeah, you could say the red/gold elite is super limited

@cannonoblock bro...not telling you how to spend your dough, but if I had to wait on a paycheck cuz my credit is MAXED out...I'd say $300 kicks should be way off your list of "things to do with said paycheck"....unless you looking to resell for a grip... #kanyeshrug
Destroying your credit for $300 kicks you cant afford; when you have a rotation of 20 other pairs that you can wear. Good Credit> New pair of Lebrons....

well, the 9 was ultra super limited
laugh.gif

I think they only dropped at UNFTD (spelling?) in FL. The pack def didn't have anywhere near as many pairs as the X. the salt in me had me sell off most of my 9s because I couldn't complete the set of having 1 of each mid
mean.gif

I do agree that the release this year and the X seem like they have similar numbers. we just don't have the hype surrounding the packs. By this time last year, we had a fire footlocker employee, oodles of pics of people selling packs early with proof they were from niketowns or hoh, and straight comedy.

this year has been way more subdued.
I am sure snagging RO's helped with the salt!

couldn't have said it better. Get priorities straight folks. 

I hate to say this, but I'm somewhat disappointed in the fit of the XI Lows.  Maybe it's because I love the 8's so much, but I feel like the support around the ankle and upper portion of my foot is not up to par.  Maybe I'm spoiled with how great the mids feel on my feet, but I'm having some major doubts right now 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom