Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Hey fam looking to pick up the Acid Lions on Thursday; do the lows fit tts or half size up like the mids? Don't want these joints crushing my toes
sick.gif
i would say tts but then again, everyone's foot is different. 

but for reference:

i wear 10 in jordans

i fit a size 10.5 in the lebron 8's, lebron 10's (both regular and lows), and 11 mids

a size 10 in the 11 lows are perfect imo 

Daaaam TWNTY8, killed those pics. These are the first pictures that do these justice I've seen yet. The details are just nuts on these, really impressed with mine. I love how the base is matte and the speckle is gloss. Inside of the bubble splatter is freaking crack. Funny how people are saying what these are worth. They are worth what people are willing to pay, just like anything else. I'm keeping em, trying for the highs. Gonna be ugly on NDC I'm betting. RSVP dudes are gonna eat well if they keep the countdown timer.

I have a feeling that when the Red Elites drop whoever copped the Low's will be selling them as a pack. I know...I know... they are not the Champ Packs but that will not stop resellers from using that term. So from that standpoint IMO if you want the Low's get them now for a reasonable price OR be forced to buy the made up Champ Pack.

Black upper on the SE and they'd be > than the Acid Lions. Or give the Acid Lion the gold SE Swoosh and I'd cop.

Has anyone's KCs chipped yet or have you guys not Worn them enough for that to even happen? Thinking about getting. Pair and I am kinda weary about it because of that. Is it the same material on the heel cup of the prelude 7s. And also how do they fit?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom