Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I wish 3,500 got you a decent 2 bedroom in NYC, that's what it is for a 1BR. You're not finding a solid 2BR for less than 4.5k/mo if you're talking about NYC. It's insane, I see some 1 BRs go for 5k...so yeah, even a FSR of ROs ain't covering much more than avg. rent in NYC for a year.

mean.gif
at paying big mortgage prices for 700 sqft of space
how do your northerners afford to live up there..lol

don't even get me started...only reason I live here is bc of my job. I'd def get outta here if I could, it's so overrated.
I used to live in the northeast, crazy expensive. Now living in Florida. Great winter and spring weather and actually affordable housing. Which helps me with this sneaker habit lol

Yes, just like I called it yesterday. Almost exactly 1 year to the day that the Celebration Pack dropped. It ain't merely coincidence. This was supposed to be the Champ Pack but is now being sold as separate pairs due to the Heat loss
i just want it to be a true GR and i can wake up and easily cop

Is it me or did they remove the gold specks from the sole? If so, not interested. Thought that plus the gold tpu was what really made the shoes at first.

Last edited:
Picked up the SBs from Modell's for $104 earlier today...still can't find my size of the 4th of July lows for under retail though...lol

im all in on both the red elites and the lows......and i really hate it up here in north NJ man......if not for my business in the city i can promise you id be down in florida somewhere chillin in the warm weather..........smh.......that 2nd place pack def. releasing?
nerd.gif

Not as young as you think. I aint dirt old though..lol But I am no where near rich..If iw as rich.. i wouldnt be trying to protect my shoes.. id have 3-5 pairs of each kick some DB foams 4 pairs of yeezy's with one becoming a white christmas custom or something..lol

Come on bruh...we all know you'd have something invested in sneaker protection! But seriously more power to you. ALLL my kicks get a sole wash and wrapped up in the box after each wear. I know the struggle.

I used to live in the northeast, crazy expensive. Now living in Florida. Great winter and spring weather and actually affordable housing. Which helps me with this sneaker habit lol
and no state income tax,vehicle inspections,emissions or front license plates.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom