Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Best 11 low & best low since da Floridian 9s
sick.gif

I actually LOVE the sprite 11 lows to the point I might just sell my sprite 8 lows because they are identical in color & I don't need both. Lol

Do it! You pay off the XIs and have some extra cash :pimp: Not sure if the value of the 8s have dropped because of these though. If I still had my Sprite 8s I would do it no question.

I actually LOVE the sprite 11 lows to the point I might just sell my sprite 8 lows because they are identical in color & I don't need both. Lol

Sold my 8s, and I honestly didn't miss them. I'd gladly pick up the 11s on discount and be just as satisfied

guarantee you'll regret it. take the 11 back.

No he won't

I think I'm the only one who doesn't think highly of the VIII lows....
There weren't bad but I just don't see it I passed on the sprite VIII's for those blue camo Kobe 6's

Should i be that guy that says "all these new post i thought info got dropped, but it's a bunch of nothing" 

or should i just shut up ? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Agreed.  The Sprite XI's look really nice in person...I Love the 8 lows too, but you can make some money and basically have that colorway covered with cash in your pocket.  You probably would never wear both anyways.  

Should i be that guy that says "all these new post i thought info got dropped, but it's a bunch of nothing" 

or should i just shut up ? :lol:

It's beating a dead horse at this point :lol:

But there actually is some new info here and there in the last couple of pages.

so we got gum bottoms, the prisms aka "champ pack" lows and the chinas (if they hit states) ugh my wallet will be killed smh 
tired.gif

i had a GREAT deal from an nt'er on the sprite lows, but there not gonna fit :smh:   

im saying... stores really don't give a hard time if you need to exchange a pair for the same shoe in a different size and you don't have a receipt as long as you don't abuse it.

... just saying tho.....

Agreed.  The Sprite XI's look really nice in person...I Love the 8 lows too, but you can make some money and basically have that colorway covered with cash in your pocket.  You probably would never wear both anyways.  

or he could show up at an event wearing one of each :rofl:

we didn't get them here, so i would have to start calling every where in the next city to see if they have them, and in my size

i'm thinking i should just wait for them to drop down online

Yeah I don't know why I would regret it, just because the 8's are a more "hyped" shoe? Because being real the 11's are a better shoe tech wise & plus you'll get more life out of your shoe. The 8's tend to crease after only a couple wears I've yet to have any of my 11's crease in the slightest.

Trying to hold strong against that Modells deal. How long is it good for.

Repped to whoever mentioned them. Had no clue what Modell was three days ago.

I get the "sprite" labeling and some of the other colorways...but wtf is an Acid Lion? Nike is just throwing a bunch of adjectives in a hat and pulling stuff out now.

Who the hell in that room was like " YUUUPPP, Acid Lion it is- pure genius my friends..."?

Back
Top Bottom