• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
^^sickest lows IMO (Biscayne)

I never liked the low 8s in any colorway, I don't get the hype in the sawed off shoe. Atleast the following models implemented a slight variation in design.

Last edited:
That filter makes me want to gauge out my eyes with a pair denims.

I actually sat here for a minute and tried to imagine how I could do that. 8)
:lol:

i had a GREAT deal from an nt'er on the sprite lows, but there not gonna fit :smh:   

im saying... stores really don't give a hard time if you need to exchange a pair for the same shoe in a different size and you don't have a receipt as long as you don't abuse it.

... just saying tho.....
J be dropping that science.

Yeah I don't know why I would regret it, just because the 8's are a more "hyped" shoe? Because being real the 11's are a better shoe tech wise & plus you'll get more life out of your shoe. The 8's tend to crease after only a couple wears I've yet to have any of my 11's crease in the slightest.

cause they look cleaner.

acid lion isn't an official name i think.

some cat in here most likely redrum made it up, excuse me if it's on the other sites.

it's silly, let's just call them black/gums :smile:

Oh my dear sweet Jesus make it stop !

I think y'all may be right with your conspiracy theories-- I feel like I'm in déjà vu and I've experienced this before.

Last edited:
acid lion isn't an official name i think.

some cat in here most likely redrum made it up, excuse me if it's on the other sites.

it's silly, let's just call them black/gums
smile.gif
It's from the "LeBron Acid Lion T-shirt" on NDC that matches the shoes exactly.  

The hell is goin on in here lol......miss a couple hours and your back a couple pages thinking there was a deal or something dropped only to findout its talk over sprite,acid and what shoe should be called what name 
mean.gif
 lol

is the gum bottom on the lows the exact same as on the Indep Days ????? i ask cause in aqll the pics of the lows they dont look 'orangish' at all , like they did in early indep days pics, thnx

his lips keep moving , but nothing is coming out .......

Last edited:
is the gum bottom on the lows the exact same as on the Indep Days ????? i ask cause in aqll the pics of the lows they dont look 'orangish' at all , like they did in early indep days pics, thnx

his lips keep moving , but nothing is coming out .......
Probably just the different contrast of being against black vs. being against white.

Veering off topic.. some1 on my timeline just RT a tweet of this picture with the caption Lebron 7 Prelude Pack  Artist Series samples....take it for what its worth, wanted to mix it up a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: @ that gif The7onius The7onius ...I'm digging the rear section of both of those, the color split is off putting, but nice shoe nonetheless. Prelude or not thats gonna be difficult to obtain.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom