Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
You can't draw that conclusion by what ONE person posts.

It's like saying the yeezys weren't limited because a dude posted he had a fsr. All it means is dude has a plug.
Like that one dude on Ebay.. "NewYorkCompany"... Its amazing he had all of those damn yeezy's and he was in some small *** NYC apartment.. If i got that kinda set of kicks.. shouldnt i be in a mansion or something a bit more reflective of my shoe set?

i concur, i dont understand man, ill go upto 400-450 but thats about it....RO,Galaxy foams,MVP X, WTL 9 and those price tags, cmon bruh lets be real.....

If you like the shoes and you want them bad, and the only way to get them is resale price. well you know what you have to do.

Like that one dude on Ebay.. "NewYorkCompany"... Its amazing he had all of those damn yeezy's and he was in some small *** NYC apartment.. If i got that kinda set of kicks.. shouldnt i be in a mansion or something a bit more reflective of my shoe set?

Your living situation, good or bad, pimp or chump, IMO really has zero "reflection" of your shoe game.

Your living situation, good or bad, pimp or chump, IMO really has zero "reflection" of your shoe game.
but have you seen the photo that I'm talking about tho?.. sheet's hillarious.. i was like.. if i got a FSR of RO Yeezy's.. I'm going to be in some nice large house..

but have you seen the photo that I'm talking about tho?.. sheet's hillarious.. i was like.. if i got a FSR of RO Yeezy's.. I'm going to be in some nice large house..

I have seen them, and he's ridiculous lol. What I can say is this, a decent Manahattan apt can go for $3,500 a month, and that's for maybe 2 bedrooms. NYC prices are ridiculous. Not exactly chump change...but to put it in perspective, as you seem a little on the young side (no disrespect), my girl and her 3 kids (16, 17, and 21) live in a 1.8 mil house in Saddle River, NJ...but we probably couldn't afford to score an FSR of RO's at retail or whatever...it's all what you CHOOSE to spend your money on. We choose to pay bills, get the college tuition paid for, food on the table, etc. however...I will say she bought me Mags during the original eBay auctions because I grew up with BFF. Choices...

End derail...

Last edited:

Exactly. A lot of the bulk buyer types and constantly reinvesting their money into more shoes and they tend to pay straight cash to avoid a paper trail.

Shoes that bring in significant profits like yeezys don't come out often enough to sustain paying for stuff like a mansion or whatever.
Also, it's highly unlikely dudes getting FSR on the regular are paying retail. Their connect is eating good for them to hook it up with shoes like that.

Last edited:

I have seen them, and he's ridiculous lol. What I can say is this, a decent Manahattan apt can go for $3,500 a month, and that's for maybe 2 bedrooms. NYC prices are ridiculous. Not exactly chump change...but to put it in perspective, as you seem a little on the young side (no disrespect), my girl and her 3 kids (16, 17, and 21) live in a 1.8 mil house in Saddle River, NJ...but we probably couldn't afford to score an FSR of RO's at retail or whatever...it's all what you CHOOSE to spend your money on. We choose to pay bills, get the college tuition paid for, food on the table, etc. however...I will say she bought me Mags during the original eBay auctions because I grew up with BFF. Choices...

End derail...

37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif

I think quite a few of us on here grabbed them, but it was a quick release.  

I was at House of Hoops at 12 Oaks Mall in Novi Michigan last weekend and they still had quite a few sizes of the blackout XI's if anyone is still on the hunt.  

Before I order from this eBay seller I'll try to do another stock locate at one of my local HOH's :\ I tried a few weeks ago when someone else in here said they saw them sitting in my size at a HOH in their area but when I attempted to try to order them at an FTL it said they weren't in stock :smh:

End derail...
Not as young as you think. I aint dirt old though..lol But I am no where near rich..If iw as rich.. i wouldnt be trying to protect my shoes.. id have 3-5 pairs of each kick some DB foams 4 pairs of yeezy's with one becoming a white christmas custom or something..lol

I wish 3,500 got you a decent 2 bedroom in NYC, that's what it is for a 1BR. You're not finding a solid 2BR for less than 4.5k/mo if you're talking about NYC. It's insane, I see some 1 BRs go for 5k...so yeah, even a FSR of ROs ain't covering much more than avg. rent in NYC for a year.

:smh: at paying big mortgage prices for 700 sqft of space

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom