Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Before the anthracites released and pics showed up, KoD had a similar pair that he was calling the "Acid Rain" sample. Similar, possibly same, designs on the swooshes and backs as the "acid lions" so I'm sure it has something to do with the idea for those designs. Stupid name anyway, I'll call em the gum bottoms.

View media item 1083254

Y'all gotta layoff armokidd armokidd filter though :rofl:

On the topic of discussion those Acid Lions look good but I'll probably pass. I'm finally about to grab the Anthracites which I like a lot more :D

I have yet to grab any lows yet but I think before it's over I'll will probably end up with USA's, Sprites and those Prisms ..... maybe the Acid Lions but that a big maybe :rolleyes

Whoah, Dallas peeps ......Centre just instagram'd that the Acid Lions are now available in store 
Good looking out 
nthat.gif

sick.gif
 are you serious, people pay that much for that shoe? When I initially saw pics I thought it was just another GR Lebron. 
laugh.gif
 I put it under the Windchills ...looks like a Diet Area 72
Yea man they go for that...pretty limited release 

I didnt know the XIs even dropped in all black like that.

Never seen them in any store

Yea they were a pretty looked over and underrated release until they disappeared :smh: I thought they would sit or at least be there for a little bit but they were a lot more limited then most thought and dried up quick .....

Way too much money for some used shoes IMO. Regardless of how sought after they are

norwaydre norwaydre QFT bro. I sold my VNDS SB 8's a few months ago for 525 shipped, and someone in the LeBron X thread just scored a VNDS pair of Crown Jewels for $180 shipped, legit! Only drawback was no special packaging, but still, that's way under retail. Not saying they'll all be that way but you can def hold out for better deals.

@NorwayDre QFT bro. I sold my VNDS SB 8's a few months ago for 525 shipped, and someone in the LeBron X thread just scored a VNDS pair of Crown Jewels for $180 shipped, legit! Only drawback was no special packaging, but still, that's way under retail. Not saying they'll all be that way but you can def hold out for better deals.
$180 for Crown Jewels????!!

My gawd.

Sheesh.

I dont think Ive seen anyone post them as a pickup either lol
I think quite a few of us on here grabbed them, but it was a quick release.  

I was at House of Hoops at 12 Oaks Mall in Novi Michigan last weekend and they still had quite a few sizes of the blackout XI's if anyone is still on the hunt.  

Back
Top Bottom