Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Ya'll gotta chill on those WTL pics its driving me insane!

Gonna be GEEKED when I get my pair.

On a sidenote I was able to find a guy selling VNDS SB8 for $750, VNDS Big Bangs for 320, VNDS SB9 fro $450, VNDS China 9s for $275 and DS Crown Jewels for $850. Those are just the Brons he listed but, also listed spacejams for $350 and Royal foams for $300..they don't come with boxes due to him keeping all his shoes in those clear boxes.

Last part of this is that you can pick any 3 for $1300 just to make things more simple on both parties...thinking of gripping the jewels, SB8s and the Bangs cuz those are my favorite shoes and they're cleaner than my current pair.

laugh.gif

Ya'll gotta chill on those WTL pics its driving me insane!

Gonna be GEEKED when I get my pair.

On a sidenote I was able to find a guy selling VNDS SB8 for $750, VNDS Big Bangs for 320, VNDS SB9 fro $450, VNDS China 9s for $275 and DS Crown Jewels for $850. Those are just the Brons he listed but, also listed spacejams for $350 and Royal foams for $300..they don't come with boxes due to him keeping all his shoes in those clear boxes.

Last part of this is that you can pick any 3 for $1300 just to make things more simple on both parties...thinking of gripping the jewels, SB8s and the Bangs cuz those are my favorite shoes and they're cleaner than my current pair.

how about you do that and give me the jewels for 550 :smile:

if sz 9.5-10

Way too much money for some used shoes IMO. Regardless of how sought after they are

Last edited:
I got my VVVVNDS Chinas for 120 shipped.. other prices not bad but there's always a better deal if you can wait

Oh and my bday is Aug 1st.. Acid rains may have to be a go.. will be in LV at the time, accepting all FTL and NDC gift cards at this time

If the Acid's are a GR (which most likely are) you'll be able to scoop them up later for way cheaper I bet.... a red shoe with a strap probably won't sit around for too long 
laugh.gif

but at the end of the day gg's are an ugly gimmick shoe :lol:

i'd rather make a true red october kd7 id if i was that thirsty, seeing as down the line they'll add a red glow.

You shut your little sweet mouth up :lol:

Ummm is this NikeNino?

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom