Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Just to clear the air, my intent was never to stunt or make claims of how one should/should not spend money. Only to say that saving/spending it is relative to what you pull in. My apologies for derailing this and to you if you felt I was trying to insinuate anything else.

I'm cool with everyone who is cool with me bruh. No need to apologize. It is what it is

used to be like that then it got to the point where sneakers were loud a.f to begin wit....wearing big bangs with a matching bright a_ _ orange shirt, corks with a white shirt and cork pocket LOL
roll.gif
 gimmie a pair of jeans and a white or black tee and im good bruh cant be lookin like this clown or his partner in crime durantchula 

used to be like that then it got to the point where sneakers were loud a.f to begin wit....wearing big bangs with a matching bright a_ _ orange shirt, corks with a white shirt and cork pocket LOL:rofl:  gimmie a pair of jeans and a white or black tee and im good bruh cant be lookin like this clown or his partner in crime durantchula 

View media item 1031327
lol I ain't sayin get matchy hell no. or dress like durrant weak ***. I'm just sayin wear something that complements or maybe even coordinates

lol I ain't sayin get matchy hell no. or dress like durrant weak ***. I'm just sayin wear something that complements or maybe even coordinates
i hate the thunder....durant is soooooo soft, if lebron or aldridge or melo we officiated the way he is theyd go to the line 50x a game.....

I'm inclined to agree with my man Memphis. It's the exact approach I take, I try my luck, if I strike out I miss out and move on. In the RARE occasion I might pay up (in my cAse BIN 5) because I wanted to wear it in my wedding and it meant something special to me.... With that, these WTL looks like something I will pay up for. Love the history lesson it gives. Seems like the perfect LeBron to own, for my sake, especially because this shoe is probably my only chance to at least have a piece of some of the PE or F&F portions, such as Fruity Pebbles, Stewies, etc...

yeah i fixed that but doesn't change that you supported it just to turn face and say don't do unconfirmed dates, you do a heel/face turn more than wrestlers
what kid in the 80's and 90's didn't watch wrestling and yes i did a slight oversight with my quotes because i quoted the wrong post but my msg was quite clear for days now you have said and posted conflicting things if you like i could take it back and point more of your stupidity when it comes to Lebron shoes and your post
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom