Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
THEN YOU MISSED THE SECOND PORTION OF THE MESSAGE ABOUT HAVING LONG POCKETS.....

MAKING COMMENTS WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING EVERYTHING THAT WAS SAID WITHIN :smh:

Lol I didn't miss that. People with money keep money by saving money. We all know you got that long money but my whole rant was the WTL. How that bike treating yuh?

Lol I didn't miss that. People with money keep money by saving money. We all know you got that long money but my whole rant was the WTL. How that bike treating yuh?

This is true, it's all relative though. Save 50% of 6 figures and you have more cash to blow than most earn; No point in having deep pockets just for deepness sake

Last edited:
THEN YOU MISSED THE SECOND PORTION OF THE MESSAGE ABOUT HAVING LONG POCKETS.....

MAKING COMMENTS WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING EVERYTHING THAT WAS SAID WITHIN :smh:

AND MY WHOLE RANT WAS ABOUT PEOPLE PANICKING. I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE PANIC WHEN THE GAME BEEN THIS WAY FOR 2 YEARS NOW. THIS AIN'T NO NEW ****. IT'S EITHER PAY THAT COST OR MOVE ON. ALL THE PANICKING ISN'T NECCESSARY. AND IT'S ALWAYS THE SAME 10-15 PEOPLE HAVING HEART ATTACKS IN EVERY HYPED SHOE THREAD I ENTER :smh:

EDIT: ALSO MONEY HAS NO VALUE OUTSIDE OF WHAT IT CAN GET YOU. IT IS MEANT TO BE USED OR USED TO MAKE MORE MONEY WHICH IN TURN WILL BE USED. MONEY IN AND OUT OF ITSELF IS WORTHLESS. SAVING MONEY ALL YOUR LIFE MEANS YOU WILL DIE POOR. THOSE WITH MONEY UNDERSTAND THIS. WHICH IS WHY THEY BUY ASSETS WITH SAID MONEY. THAT MONEY CAN BE WORTH NOTHING IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE BUT PHYSICAL ASSETS WITH A PURPOSE WILL REMAIN VALUABLE FOR MUCH LONGER. /END RANT

Last edited:
AND MY WHOLE RANT WAS ABOUT PEOPLE PANICKING. I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE PANIC WHEN THE GAME BEEN THIS WAY FOR 2 YEARS NOW. THIS AIN'T NO NEW ****. IT'S EITHER PAY THAT COST OR MOVE ON. ALL THE PANICKING ISN'T NECCESSARY. AND IT'S ALWAYS THE SAME 10-15 PEOPLE HAVING HEART ATTACKS IN EVERY HYPED SHOE THREAD I ENTER :smh:

Hmmmm mmmm well name a person other than you that blew big bank on the OLY 10S YEZZY PLUS *DID YOU EVERYTHING GET THOSE SOLARS?* Not to mention your recent purchases inb4 the stalking comments you made this public. It's a little tougher on the other side. Seeing you and hozer hozer make 6 figures.

Last edited:
This is the most post ive seen back to back from @memphissfinest   that isnt related to a release date or him ordering a shoe early, and for once i'm not the center of attention
roll.gif

Last edited:
As for all the members whining about people complaining.. I didnt see one complaint, all I saw was members express their OPINION.

Exactly, but look how much ppl got them goin for on EBay...LOL. I be damn if I pay that much for a shirt, They swear to God that's Polo

Yep. I refuse to pay that for that tee.
:smh:

You can go to a local T-shirt printing company and get them made if you wanted to, it's not gonna be officially from Nike of course but much cheaper to copy or put whatever you want on there I stopped buying Nike shirts when I realized that

Hmmmm mmmm well name a person other than you that blew big bank on the OLY 10S YEZZY PLUS *DID YOU EVERYTHING GET THOSE SOLARS?* Not to mention your recent purchases inb4 the stalking comments you made this public. It's a little tougher on the other side. Seeing you and hozer hozer make 6 figures.

Just to clear the air, my intent was never to stunt or make claims of how one should/should not spend money. Only to say that saving/spending it is relative to what you pull in. My apologies for derailing this and to you if you felt I was trying to insinuate anything else.

And to add something productive... Unfortunately I too have the SWAG shirt :frown: I wore it in public once and have yet to forgive myself. I'm about 15 years too old to make it cool lol

Last edited:
....wow. And I thought women were bad.  Who knew sneakerheads were just as picky about a matching tshirt!? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom