• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
sneaky_peek_gif___if_it_works__by_aerintook-d2zcmky.gif

the hell is goin on in here im so confused....
let me see if i can help....memphis is telling people not to sweat if they miss out on releases but people feel like that's easier for him to say when he's able to cop all the heat for example the WTL and 2 pairs of WTKDs...others feel that some people are trying to tell them how to spend their money!....some people are trying to talk others out of rocking a Nike t shirt with a pair of Nike shoes because one shirt has the word "swag" on it and the other has "wavy" most of the the people on here are still going at Nino...some people are irritated because they feel people are giving out unconfirmed release dates and we have the dynamic duo back together again!

let me see if i can help....memphis is telling people not to sweat if they miss out on releases but people feel like that's easier for him to say when he's able to cop all the heat for example the WTL and 2 pairs of WTKDs...others feel that some people are trying to tell them how to spend their money!....some people are trying to talk others out of rocking a Nike t shirt with a pair of Nike shoes because one shirt has the word "swag" on it and the other has "wavy" most of the the people on here are still going at Nino...some people are irritated because they feel people are giving out unconfirmed release dates and we have the dynamic duo back together again!

I have a solution buy what u want if u miss out and wanna pay resell great if not move on... screw the shirts unless u like em then rock em....let's wait for an official date.....damn man a lot of b|tch*ng in here lately -_-

I have a solution buy what u want if u miss out and wanna pay resell great if not move on... screw the shirts unless u like em then rock em....let's wait for an official date.....damn man a lot of b|tch*ng in here lately -_-

The WTL XI and King's Crown thirst is strong...

July 4th is confirmed outside of icy soles. Definitely not gonna hurt anyone to wait for official word from Nike so there's no fault in that. But anyone anxiously waiting can rest assured that FTL at least has KC's on manifests for July 4th release.
 that's the same day the Independence Day XI's drop....and before you ask yes i like, want, and will cop day them day one!

Me and Bigj, I mean he reports me then gets irate when I point out the rules to him.. Then he wants to reconcile by private message, I don't have time for petty squabbles.

Last edited:
:smh: doubt I'm part of that duo since I'm not going hard or anything. Actually been pretty mild lately.

Last edited:
Hey @Laces1983 who's the dynamic duo you were referring to?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Me and Bigj, I mean he reports me then gets irate when I point out the rules to him.. Then he wants to reconcile by private message, I don't have time for petty squabbles.
@BarbarianBobnever said no names...@The7oniusand if you had checked your inbox you would have seen that I DIDNT REPORT YOU!...i can handle my own...after my last post that night i got offline and went to work....from my understanding you carried on with others and in turn got banned!...what i look like running and snitching on someone on an internet forum *****!...you take this board a little too serious!!

Lol reconcile....i was just letting you know my side...we can still go bro,,,huh you wanna go bro?..lol

Last edited:
:smh: doubt I'm part of that duo since I'm not going hard or anything. Actually been pretty mild lately.
His comments which he really should have had him banned was I ride everything you say, that's really what started my journey to the NT prison.

Hey [@=https://niketalk.com/members/82809"The7onius" url="/t/532801/lebron-xi-updated-6-17-wtl-au-released-us-eu-uk-delayed-kc-7-4-tentative/55140#post_20918311"]

never said no names...and if you had checked your inbox you would have seen that I DIDNT REPORT YOU!...i can handle my own...after my last post that night i got offline and went to work....from my understanding you carried on with others and in turn got banned!...what i look like running and snitching on someone on an internet forum *****!...you take this board a little too serious!!
Not going to argue with you as this is not the place and time, but would it help if I was told it was you? This is a dead.

Hey [@=https://niketalk.com/members/82809"The7onius" url="/t/532801/lebron-xi-updated-6-17-wtl-au-released-us-eu-uk-delayed-kc-7-4-tentative/55140#post_20918311"]

never said no names...and if you had checked your inbox you would have seen that I DIDNT REPORT YOU!...i can handle my own...after my last post that night i got offline and went to work....from my understanding you carried on with others and in turn got banned!...what i look like running and snitching on someone on an internet forum *****!...you take this board a little too serious!!
Not going to argue with you as this is not the place and time, but would it help if I was told it was you? This is a dead.

The comment that got things going in the wrong direction for you that day wasn't reported by laces.

Back
Top Bottom