Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Nice pickup @Poohdini816 in reference to the size difference would you say they're cut from the roomier toe box template
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah, and I only say that cuz they're not cuttin off my toe circulation like the Gamma's did...

Now, I can finally break out these shirts I've been sittin on for the past year and a half...I honestly forgot they were even in my closet.

repped thanks

doesn't make my decision any easier, they look great in this pic
I can't lie...If you can get the shoe on RD, I wld most def say Get em...Cuz, IMO, once ppl start postin pics w/ whatever they gonna rock w/ (socks, laces) I think it's gonna make more ppl wanna jump on em' to get em'

roll.gif
well the game wavy is fine but that swag, ugh i hate that word, its amazing how we take words and just twist the meaning from their original roots
Yeah man, I feel ya' on that...that damn Swag word is just, UGH...Was it the Word of the Year or something like that a few years back???

Those SB 11s have always been a day 1 cop for me. I don't need the exact same shoe as the SB 8s. That's what made the Miami Vice Elites so nice.

Plus I don't do IDs.... Even tho some of those Championship/Iron Man IDs do look impressive.

Same here, I didn't care if the release was as limited as the WTL or just a regular GR, the SB 11 where always on my day 1 cop list. :nthat:

Right there with both of you. :nthat: Easily one of my favorite colorways for this model.

I really wish the teal wasn't as flat as it is in person...if it were preheat 8 teal.....maaaaaaaaaann I'd need 5 puhr.

Footlocker has the blue suedes in a 12 can add to cart also have a 10 in the bhms and good sizes of the christmas including a restock of the akron vs miami almost fsr

SB tees have been corny.

My favorite is the "It's Good to be the king" tee.

I can't lie...If you can get the shoe on RD, I wld most def say Get em...Cuz, IMO, once ppl start postin pics w/ whatever they gonna rock w/ (socks, laces) I think it's gonna make more ppl wanna jump on em' to get em'
agreed

trying to save up for WTL

I may just cop this weekend, gonna see how it plays out, I would love to see them in person first, but the pics do look good

What ish? Get the rig and learn to code or empty your pockets. Guys cry that their IBM thinkpad on a wireless connection they stole from starbucks made them miss out. If people spent half the effort or time they do camping or passed on a release or 2, the time and bankroll exists there to ensure you rarely miss-out again.

Work smarter, not harder.

You might need to put the alcohol down 1st bruh. I was speaking in terms of how can a person say don't be desperate then pay whatever he paid for the WTL. Right message wrong person. Sitcho a $$ down :lol:

THEN YOU MISSED THE SECOND PORTION OF THE MESSAGE ABOUT HAVING LONG POCKETS.....

MAKING COMMENTS WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING EVERYTHING THAT WAS SAID WITHIN :smh:

Back
Top Bottom