Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

They look like cheetah printed cough drops....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This final part of the lebron xi line has been the most puzzling that I've even seen.

Delayed products
No release dates on others
5 models at once

Add to that puzzle that the person who the shoe is designed for rarely wears the shoes and when he does they are removed mid-game, or prefers the takedown model, or last years model.

Add to that puzzle that the person who the shoe is designed for rarely wears the shoes and when he does they are removed mid-game, or prefers the takedown model, or last years model.
Maybe he is leaving Nike?

It's obvious that these shoes are already produced, so why not release them?

I didn't see the new contract extension either so who knows. I doubt he walk away from the best sneaker company but op had lost hope about WTL in mid sentence. Funny but sad at the same time. Cmon Nike! Your breaking hearts out here. Please don't discontinue the KC

in a perfect world right?

i saw somone posted hopefully wishing that the tiger print was a decoy. i dunno if this has been posted but nike changed the mystery silhouette to the actual shoe on the page and your order detail page. you can now zoom in on it...and see how bad it is up close 
laugh.gif
 jk.

the sad part is that i think the shoe looks sick from far away ("a full-on monet"). like if you see the pic on an instagram profile grid. but once youre close enough to make out that the design is leopard or what have you, it kills it.

theres also a 360 video view of them on the page so we can finally see the innner side of it and the back heel.

not gonna lie but 360 view of them definitely makes them look better...the red "velvet" upper looks amazing.
dudes in here love pixelation.

pixelation isnt that noticeable unless you come within a foot of and look down at the damn thing. They really arent that bad 

pixelation isnt that noticeable unless you come within a foot of and look down at the damn thing. They really arent that bad
Dudes are trying to find everything to pick at on this shoe.  It's going to look hot in person, and I got a limited shoe playing a video game I play every year.

No salt here.

I'll say it, I really like the 2k's.  Didn't get them, (no PS4) but can appreciate the theme and the details.  Dope shoe in my book. Congrats to those who got them coming. 

I hope I can use the 2K14s to trade for Red Octobers and other shoes hopefully not too much of a asking price but if that doesnt work I do like them and Ill gladly wear them that red and gold really pops and remind me of the lebron X elite from the champ pack

Back
Top Bottom