• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Foot discomfort?

Yeah. A friend of mine bought the Team Elite, and he let me try it on to see if I liked them better than the regular model. Shoe just felt stiff to me. Maybe they need to be REALLY broken in. But for that price... nah.

of course the second i leave the house to go watch godzilla this happens
mean.gif

yet somebody ( I don't recall who) tried to tell me the Elites were more comfortable than the XIs. I know the EXACT pain you guys are talking about. And it's only on one foot for me, not both. **** is almost unbearable :frown:

Yea it's just my right foot. Just like the regular XIs only really pinched my right pinky toe.

Man they look sick AF on-court. Even more disappointed that they're so uncomfortable after seeing those pictures :smh:

Yea it's just my right foot. Just like the regular XIs only really pinched my right pinky toe.

Man they look sick AF on-court. Even more disappointed that they're so uncomfortable after seeing those pictures
mean.gif
they pinch my left pinky toe smh 

Man they look sick AF on-court. Even more disappointed that they're so uncomfortable after seeing those pictures :smh:

My right foot had problems too. While my pinky toe didn't feel pinched, the top of the shoe made my foot feel as tho the shoe was .5 too small across the top. Felt like there was no give or flex either. That shoe had too much lockdown. :smh:

WtL included with the 2ks? I can dream
nerd.gif
in a perfect world right?

i saw somone posted hopefully wishing that the tiger print was a decoy. i dunno if this has been posted but nike changed the mystery silhouette to the actual shoe on the page and your order detail page. you can now zoom in on it...and see how bad it is up close 
laugh.gif
 jk.

the sad part is that i think the shoe looks sick from far away ("a full-on monet"). like if you see the pic on an instagram profile grid. but once youre close enough to make out that the design is leopard or what have you, it kills it.

theres also a 360 video view of them on the page so we can finally see the innner side of it and the back heel.

not gonna lie but 360 view of them definitely makes them look better...the red "velvet" upper looks amazing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom