• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Last edited:

If one of you computer savvy members could do this for NDC and keep it amongst us we'd be winning lol.
Evil side was doing this for nike months ago. It's how a lot of people got the Kobe preludes
lol I'm about to hit him up, cover me.
he won't reply. he's like the messiah of shoe releases and dudes hang on his fruit like no other.
Want me to clear some room for you bigj so you can hang too?

Son, what?
laugh.gif

You order like 5 days in advance and expect it to fly? Unless you meant that you just added a pair to your cart.
honestly dont think jimmy jazz will care.. hell i wouldnt be suprised if the shipped the order early...lol

What's a forum signature? Lol I'm lost.

Atleast bigj getting in.

:lol: im not getting in and not asking. bigj505 don't ask for favors unless I've known you when i was just regular ol j.

Son, what? :lol:

You order like 5 days in advance and expect it to fly? Unless you meant that you just added a pair to your cart.
honestly dont think jimmy jazz will care.. hell i wouldnt be suprised if the shipped the order early...lol
not sure about that. when jj dropped the taxi elite 9s early, they called me and told me they wouldn't be shipping until release day. doubt coupon codes would work also.

Last edited:
Get in? Is this like some type of gang or something? Am I gonna have to get jumped in or something? :nerd:

Last edited:
means being accepted to his page on IG http://instagram.com/thenikedestroyer

Oh so it's like an exclusive nightclub or something, no hats or white tees type of deal :rolleyes I can dig it :wink: I usually just slide the bouncer a extra twenty if want in bad enough :nthat: ........

just kidding :lol: but I do remember him from the Kobe thread I just never liked any of the preludes so I didn't venture into that thread much to see exactly what was going on but that is pretty cool what he does but I mean there's gotta be someone else who's able to do it :nerd:

Last edited:

Oh so it's like an exclusive nightclub or something, no hats or white tees type of deal :rolleyes I can dig it :wink: I usually just slide the bouncer a extra twenty if want in bad enough :nthat: ........

just kidding :lol: but I do remember him from the Kobe thread I just never liked any of the preludes so I didn't venture into that thread much to see exactly what was going on but that is pretty cool what he does but I mean there's gotta be someone else who's able to do it :nerd:
hopefully he comes in on the wtl drop day and blesses us.

I wish JJ would release what the lebrons and evilside drops the info on here.. but i doubt JJ will carry that release. 

Get in? Is this like some type of gang or something? Am I gonna have to get jumped in or something? :nerd:

Lol just the fact he said he'd make space for you shows the mutual respect.

:lol: i think it was a subtle jab.... hang too... based on the context that i used it meant he'd add space so i can hang on his fruit also :lol:
:rofl: I just re-read it.

man just see if there's any code out there for the kc  so we can know a release date that's all I want, I don't even need early release link just a good RD that nike hoarding

Back
Top Bottom