Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
these will sit and sit and be siting next to the superhero X's at your local footlocker.....

100.00 is max IMO
i hope youre right about them sitting. im hoping to pick them up for about 2. hopefully my little FL connect can grab on discount

Just getting in from the mall feeling a little pissed :rolleyes my lady surprisingly made an attempt at grabbing the Anthracites for me to no avail :smh: did a stock locate and they're no where to be found either, looks like eBay it is, I don't know why I waited to grab these :smh: ...... I need that KC release date :nerd:

Last edited:
Just getting in from the mall feeling little pissed :rolleyes my lady surprisingly made an attempt at grabbing the Anthracites for me to no avail :smh: did a stock locate and they're no where to be found either, looks like eBay it is don't know why I waited to grab these :smh: ...... I need that KC release date :nerd:
Man, I feel you . I passed the first time they dropped, then my mall got a quick restock. So I grabbed the last pair in my size! Hopefully you can get a decent deal

Size 10 available at chandler az ftl. If thats your size. They been there since release date.

If the team elites fly out the door at 220, not sure why anyone thinks the hero elite well go any cheaper than that...

Just getting in from the mall feeling a little pissed :rolleyes my lady surprisingly made an attempt at grabbing the Anthracites for me to no avail :smh: did a stock locate and they're no where to be found either, looks like eBay it is don't know why I waited to grab these :smh: ...... I need that KC release date :nerd:
Did they locate any pairs at all? If they had any out here in Orlando I'd grab them for you.

I wonder will lebron break out the superheros in any playoff games....did he wear the superhero X last year? I only remember JR smith rockin those I know he wore the green elites Vs the celtics last yr.

If the team elites fly out the door at 220, not sure why anyone thinks the hero elite well go any cheaper than that...
Team elites are sitting on shelves at footlockers and boutiques in plenty of places.

Agreed.
Sample size of the $220 sales is too small. Most major retailers are her sitting on them. We'll see how it shakes out once they get discounted.

What is the estimated release date for the Lebron XI EXT "King's Crown"?

Looking for Air Max 90 Infrared "Duck Camo" sz. 12

Man, I feel you . I passed the first time they dropped, then my mall got a quick restock. So I grabbed the last pair in my size! Hopefully you can get a decent deal

Yea I hope so too man, I could've swore they were sitting in my area, I should've none anything with the semi-limited label wouldn't sit long :smh:

Size 10 available at chandler az ftl. If thats your size. They been there since release date.

Nah man I'm a sz 13 :smh:

Did they locate any pairs at all? If they had any out here in Orlando I'd grab them for you.

Nope they said they're aren't any anywhere, I think they had a few sizes left just not my size :frown: there's some floating around on eBay now though so maybe ill luck up :rolleyes

What is the estimated release date for the Lebron XI EXT "King's Crown"?

Looking for Air Max 90 Infrared "Duck Camo" sz. 12
no one knows and there's been no rumors or info or anything beyond pics, trust me and @BarbarianBob  are keeping our eyes open and ears to the ground for it.....also you might want to go redo your sig I don't think it's supposed to be in your post when quoted

SoleMartyr on twitter posted jimmyjazz early links for the Hero elites if anyone was interested.

Team elites are sitting on shelves at footlockers and boutiques in plenty of places.

Agreed.
Sample size of the $220 sales is too small. Most major retailers are her sitting on them. We'll see how it shakes out once they get discounted.

I know they are sitting on shelves...for retail, but bottom line is, when any site discounts them to 220 (I know of 2) they sold out fairly quick.

So it's hard to see how anyone could expect the heros to go for less than that at least initially

Agreed sample size is small, it seems like elites start to move at 220.

Imo, just hard to imagine heros (a better pair than the teams) being discounted any further than that within the first few weeks.

Last edited:

Not an XI, but a local guy is selling these.. 

Are they even real?  Something looks off.
the tongue
roll.gif

not to mention the back tab is leaning all the way back by itself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom