Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Not an XI, but a local guy is selling these.. 

Are they even real?  Something looks off.

View media item 953361
How is this post in any shape or form sarcastic? Looks more like you was interested and wanted verification that they were real. No one would take the time to post an earlier lebron line that doesn't pertain to anything in here just to be sarcastic.

How is this post in any shape or form sarcastic? Looks more like you was interested and wanted verification that they were real. No one would take the time to post an earlier lebron line that doesn't pertain to anything in here just to be sarcastic.
General Lebron shoe talk? Which is apparently against the rules?

I have 3 pairs of 9s, that look nothing like that.

Just posting the crap I deal with in my area.

Last edited:

The lebron 9 thread is still open and there is a legit check section.

Yep, but this is the XI thread so general Lebron XI talk is what's here, post that stuff in the IX thread if your serious

Did Champs just tweet a blacked out version of some replica XI's?! 
laugh.gif

I think the jade blue everglades are trash honestly. Looks like they just took pieces of shoes they had sitting around and put them together to get a general feel for what they wanted and then improved on that for the release version.

I think the jade blue everglades are trash honestly. Looks like they just took pieces of shoes they had sitting around and put them together to get a general feel for what they wanted and then improved on that for the release version.

I concur--the releasing pair is miles better than the sample pair.

I like how the sample pair has that cloak feel to it. Because of the upper

Last edited:
wow everyone takes everything so literal and serious on here. pretty clear dude was just having some fun. must be an age thing..

the elite hero looks pretty dope looking shoe but i dont think id ever rock

I wish they did a real reverse kp, I can't can't do that black base
so something like let the print come all the way up to the fuse and have the upper in parachute gold and maybe a red lining and sole?

the release pair is def better than the sample pair it's strange I like the graphic flywire and clear sole and it's one of the better prints prob #4 out the 5 I can think of but I just see them and think of running through marshes getting bit by mosquitoes, wrestling alligators and chopping Kobes heads off, dodging Jordans waiting to jump out and devour me, stomping on giant Durants (oh wait he lost that moniker.....nope I got nothing) yeah I've desire to go paratrooper or pathfinder

Damn those super heroes are nice, but i cant justify paying 300 with taxes and shipping for them.

Any word on the Kings Crown RD?

Back
Top Bottom