Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I mentioned I saw the shirt at my local champs last week. They seem to get matching shirts weeks before. I remember they had the Easter shorts two weeks before.

I'm probably going to cop those next week but only with the military. My calculator says them joints would still be expensive at $230ish ($220+tax).

Last edited:
Now IcySole just tweeted, "To give y'all some real info on #2Kbrons , first samples , high and low, in October were 2k red color with 2k on sole. That has rumored to of changed to a "what the Lebron X" inspired shoe, NOT the one dropping 5/31, that particular shoe I have never saw. Never saw a box for them. No clue if it's coming in a special commemorative box, 2k box, ID box etc"

I'd be a lot happier with a LeBron X "What The LeBron" style than the Xi version of it tbh

Last edited:
Now IcySole just tweeted, "To give y'all some real info on #2Kbrons , first samples , high and low, in October were 2k red color with 2k on sole. That has rumored to of changed to a "what the Lebron X" inspired shoe, NOT the one dropping 5/31, that particular shoe I have never saw. Never saw a box for them. No clue if it's coming in a special commemorative box, 2k box, ID box etc"

I'd be a lot happier with a LeBron X "What The LeBron" style than the Xi version of it tbh

Not even sure why his posts keep showing up in here. He's a member on here so he can pair his own garbage.
The message he posted is a direct contradiction of stuff he said months ago.

Not even sure why his posts keep showing up in here. He's a member on here so he can pair his own garbage.
The message he posted is a direct contradiction of stuff he said months ago.
This fool just blurts out random stuff it's real annoying

Last edited by a moderator:
In à couple of days we are all going to be set..... I can understand people speculating.... ain't that we do all day anyway.... If we do that about shoes we have pic of.... U can only imagine the degree of anticipation from some of us....
It's all bout the LeBron xi at the end of the day...

A little off topic , but threw on some X's last night and they felt amazing. Almost forgot the comfort level of those lol. Love my XI's too tho

[thread="532801"]Lebron Xi Last Updated 04 18 Elite Hero Collection Fri 05 09 14/44550#post_20522742​[/thread]

And has anybody come across this shirt yet? I assume it's for the Hero
Nice...Which mall were you at??? I may stop buy and buy this whole fit minus the shorts

Yeah. It's in like every Champ's near me.
I mentioned I saw the shirt at my local champs last week. They seem to get matching shirts weeks before. I remember they had the Easter shorts two weeks before.

I'm probably going to cop those next week but only with the military. My calculator says them joints would still be expensive at $230ish ($220+tax).
Thanks guys!

Nice...Which mall were you at??? I may stop buy and buy this whole fit minus the shorts
Sorry, my wording was confusing...I accidentally deleted the other question in my post.  The pic isn't mine but I'm going to check Parks either today (if the game is a blowout) or tomorrow.  I'll let ya know if I find it around here!

So tempted to cop but idk its a lot of kicks I missed out on I could get for $275 or less

these will sit and sit and be siting next to the superhero X's at your local footlocker.....

100.00 is max IMO

Back
Top Bottom