• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
gammas refuse to go on sale in physical stores round me

yet other lebron 11s after it already discounted

quite annoying
I ordered a pair from crookedtongues on discount, 4 days later they turn around and tell me they're sold out. I was super salty.

ok so I came to this thread just to know how to get a pair of the Hero's and don't really have time to look back 100 pages. What's my best bet on getting them living in rural KY?

NDC, FTL, FTA, CHAMPS, CG, SP, JJ, there are plenty online if you have no stores where you live, just go for them on release date if your scared, concerned or worried, otherwise you can wait for a sale like most of us seem to be trying
Anyone getting the super heros?

I think plenty will.....once they go on sale

Been looking at pics of the WTL again, making me salty knowing that it'll probably be near impossible for me to get em without shelling out serious [emoji]128176[/emoji][emoji]128176[/emoji][emoji]128176[/emoji].

Man I wish NDC shipped to New Zealand.

I know it's a silly question at this point in this thread, but I want to know how these fit? I've been toying around with ID concepts that I really like and I want to be sure before I make a decision. 

lol banned from twitter
laugh.gif

Seen the DM in person and i like them just really wish the 'Posite was Silver instead of that werid Silver/Green Combo

posite is silver BUT the material surrounding the posite is that dark green color. I with that material was silver tho (think we are saying the same thing).

WTL will be damn near impossible lol

that is why you have to make your deals the second the first pictures surface

got a 11.5 and 12 months ago

if you really want something.... make it happen

Evil side was doing this for nike months ago. It's how a lot of people got the Kobe preludes
yea and its annoying it doesnt benefit anyone unless your in his inner circle or whatever but then if u do cop from his early link then ur chancing a life time ban from NDC.  Im so sick of ppl jocking thenikedestroyer saying what hes doing is great.  He thinks hes stopping bots and resellers but how??? hes actually hurting some of the people who are actually trying to get the shoes for themselves to wear.  So all those unclaimed pairs go to employee resellers.  Congrats. 

yea and its annoying it doesnt benefit anyone unless your in his inner circle or whatever but then if u do cop from his early link then ur chancing a life time ban from NDC.  Im so sick of ppl jocking thenikedestroyer saying what hes doing is great.  He thinks hes stopping bots and resellers but how??? hes actually hurting some of the people who are actually trying to get the shoes for themselves to wear.  So all those unclaimed pairs go to employee resellers.  Congrats. 
no need to be this mad this early man.....those unclaimed pairs are  going to employees anyway so what he does in fact does help

Evil side was doing this for nike months ago. It's how a lot of people got the Kobe preludes

honestly, it is what it is. at the end of the day, at least hes doing it for free. what hes doing = awesome/terrible/pointless/etc depending on whomever you talk to.

Don't you think its likely that deal gonna go bad or someone gonna offer more

not when you deal with people over and over

oh and always use a credit card through paypal to back it up

I know it's a silly question at this point in this thread, but I want to know how these fit? I've been toying around with ID concepts that I really like and I want to be sure before I make a decision. 
always go .5 size up 
source: i own both a retail and id pair of lebron 11

Back
Top Bottom