Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
the jjsavemore code seems to work, but the price hasn't updated in my cart for heros. that would make them 247.95 after shipping if i'm not mistaken.

i'm gonna try hard to be strong and wait these out for at least 2 weeks. if i could get them for 220 that would be awesome

the jjsavemore code seems to work, but the price hasn't updated in my cart for heros. that would make them 247.95 after shipping if i'm not mistaken.

i'm gonna try hard to be strong and wait these out for at least 2 weeks. if i could get them for 220 that would be awesome
I tried the code earlier and it wouldn't reflect in the price. To be honest I don't think these will sell out straight away, 279 is alot of money. I have a 15% off code from NDC and that still ain't enough discount in my eyes.

eek.gif

All good, evilside is a good dude and I appreciate what he does for fellow sneaker heads. He's definitely helped me get thru more than once. You ever in Pittsburgh I owe you a few drinks haha

ok so I came to this thread just to know how to get a pair of the Hero's and don't really have time to look back 100 pages. What's my best bet on getting them living in rural KY?

ok so I came to this thread just to know how to get a pair of the Hero's and don't really have time to look back 100 pages. What's my best bet on getting them living in rural KY?
The price point will probably make them easy for you to get online. Not a lot of people are willing to pay $275 for retail, lol.

Seen the DM in person and i like them just really wish the 'Posite was Silver instead of that werid Silver/Green Combo

gammas refuse to go on sale in physical stores round me

yet other lebron 11s after it already discounted

quite annoying

Back
Top Bottom