Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
never understood why folks buy they kids jordans nowadays.....for one they have no clue who he is.....my 7yr old asked me for some j's and i asked her to tell me about him, she couldnt.....i asked her who's her favorite player and she named kd and lebron.....had to teach her a lesson about being a follower that day

lol some kids dont even know them as jordans...just as "J's"

Been posted already in this thread. Pretty sure we came to the conclusion that it's 2 pair of Gumbo IDs with the right shoe from one pair and the left from the other pair.

roll.gif

wore the diffused jades for the second time yesterday, and they are starting to break in, made me realize i need to make a push for a few more pairs. Gonna try my hardest for the WTL and then try to work back and get the Kings Pride, Miami Nights, and maybeeee Gator Kings.

wore the diffused jades for the second time yesterday, and they are starting to break in, made me realize i need to make a push for a few more pairs. Gonna try my hardest for the WTL and then try to work back and get the Kings Pride, Miami Nights, and maybeeee Gator Kings.
Welcome to my world.  I'm making a move on a complete set, if the 2Ks are fetching a premium, they'll be sacrificed for the greater good.

Isn't it a shame that these are such crappy fakes, I'd actually wear something like that..

OR WAIT.. ARE THESE THE 2KS?!!!@!@!@!ONEONEONE!!!!QUESTIONMARK

Last edited:
here let me redo ur list! you had it all mixed up.....it should be Gator Kings, Kings Pride and maybeeee Miami Nights LOL

here let me redo ur list! you had it all mixed up.....it should be Gator Kings, Kings Pride and maybeeee Miami Nights LOL
haha the WTL take the cake for me followed by the KP and the MN, the gator kings look good to me but the whole GITD thing would actually be seen like 10% of the time unfortunately so they lose that appeal to me somewhat. 

Welcome to my world.  I'm making a move on a complete set, if the 2Ks are fetching a premium, they'll be sacrificed for the greater good.

Isn't it a shame that these are such crappy fakes, I'd actually wear something like that..

OR WAIT.. ARE THESE THE 2KS?!!!@!@!@!ONEONEONE!!!!QUESTIONMARK
better than the tw, dunkmans, slh, and atomic orange, and forging irons. TBH.

Easy killer, the SLH and Forging Irons are dope.
i would never put SLH on my feet, honestly speaking i think those are the worst cw of the xi. The forging irons definitely aren't the worst, if your a fan of the big bangs i could understand you liking them but they are just meh, yes they are loud and standout but they just are meh to me. 

Back
Top Bottom