• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
SEVEN HUNNIT REPS FUH WIH ME MAYNE :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

ok, yea... no more Li-Ning talk. If we gon' talk about ugly kicks we can at least talk about some ugly lebrons---

WHO GOT PICS OF THEIR EARLY PAIRS OF DENIMS ?? FEEL LIKE SHARING? :lol:

First stores would have to get Li-Ning contracts...how do we know that's what they want 1st and foremost

cuz arguably the best basketball player in the land are wearing the brand?? And he has more fans that D. Wade?? And more people will want to buy his shoes so they can be like him??

Maybe?? I mean just off top.....

Last edited:
SEVEN HUNNIT REPS FUH WIH ME MAYNE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ok, yea... no more Li-Ning talk. If we gon' talk about ugly kicks we can at least talk about some ugly lebrons---

WHO GOT PICS OF THEIR EARLY PAIRS OF DENIMS ?? FEEL LIKE SHARING?
laugh.gif
no no no keep talking li-ning, it feels good to not have to defend a shoe for a change
laugh.gif
  course we go show more pics of those awful African bush shoes
sick.gif
 I think y'all call them safari nights

Last edited:
Bums outside of rif la would turn down Li-nings so why would a hard working citizen spend their coin on them? Like between this 2k talk and this foolish I don't know what's worst :lol: please give me information on the KC and of not be patient because I sense this thread coming to halt with this poop

Last edited:
so ya'll really don't think lil' kids is gon' want Li-Nings if they see Lebron playing in them??

I mean anything is possible if the likes of John Wall can get people back wit messing with Reeboks (even slightly, and not successfully). I guess cuz I work around kids all day, I'm more in tune to what they like. And these kids want the shoes of their fav player. Don't matter if it's ugly or not :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
so ya'll really don't think lil' kids is gon' want Li-Nings if they see Lebron playing in them??

I mean anything is possible if the likes of John Wall can get people back wit messing with Reeboks (even slightly, and not successfully). I guess cuz I work around kids all day, I'm more in tune to what they like. And these kids want the shoes of their fav player. Don't matter if it's ugly or not :lol: :lol:

Kids want Lego shoes hahahaha or nikes. Biscuit eaters don't factor in even if it is a 5 year old child. Lol they don't want that crap. Que the Holly face ctfu

Kids want Lego shoes hahahaha or nikes. Biscuit eaters don't factor in even if it is a 5 year old child. Lol they don't want that crap. Que the Holly face ctfu
yeah my nephew (9) wants them reebok spiderman shoes he's a huge spiderman fan other wise they want J's because that's what the kids in school wear my daughter (6) wants some monster high shoes or some super jewel glitter looking crap that I told her 7734 no to I know i'm a horrible parent but she grows so slow so she still got 5prs of jordans that she still wearing from last yr talk about money saved, though I still think i'm get her those fruity pebbles or t-rex or MN since their monster high colors
laugh.gif

yeah my nephew (9) wants them reebok spiderman shoes he's a huge spiderman fan other wise they want J's because that's what the kids in school wear my daughter (6) wants some monster high shoes or some super jewel glitter looking crap that I told her 7734 no to I know i'm a horrible parent but she grows so slow so she still got 5prs of jordans that she still wearing from last yr talk about money saved, though I still think i'm get her those fruity pebbles or t-rex or MN since their monster high colors :lol:  

We create our own problems. Like every year for the first day of school I would buy my nephews j's and Christmas also. Fast forward and they grown into men sizes. 11 and 12 years old lol I'm like hell no! I still get them nikes or jordans that collect dust not to mention 3 more nieces to the equation. Smh that's kinda expensive not to be my kids lol #turrible

We create our own problems. Like every year for the first day of school I would buy my nephews j's and Christmas also. Fast forward and they grown into men sizes. 11 and 12 years old lol I'm like hell no! I still get them nikes or jordans that collect dust not to mention 3 more nieces to the equation. Smh that's kinda expensive not to be my kids lol #turrible
i'm glad i'm not the only one they still in GS but i'm not paying them +$100-150 prices, plus I don't get to see them that often so nope only me and my daughter getting lebrons now luckily she hasn't hit them @GatorBeltsNPattieMelts  sizes yet so all her size lebrons are still available

man I didn't understand none of that last sentence :lol: like for real.

I let my nephew pick what he like... even if I don't :lol: He so easy to please though, I got him some on sale addidas the other day and he was hella happy. Purposely stopped buying him so many expensive shoes cuz I didn't wanna spoil him. Need to get him some more lebrons tho, last pair he had were the 7s. I'm slipping.

I seriously don't understand how I see families with EVERYBODY in Js and/or Lebrons.... and now foams.... I'm thinking like "damn man that coulda paid off a bill or something . Paid for tutoring. SOMETHING"

Last edited:
man I didn't understand none of that last sentence :lol: like for real.

I let my nephew pick what he like... even if I don't :lol: He so easy to please though, I got him some on sale addidas the other day and he was hella happy. Purposely stopped buying him so many expensive shoes cuz I didn't wanna spoil him. Need to get him some more lebrons tho, last pair he had were the 7s. I'm slipping.

I seriously don't understand how I see families with EVERYBODY in Js and/or Lebrons.... and now foams.... I'm thinking like "damn man that coulda paid off a bill or something . Paid for tutoring. SOMETHING"

Should have said chloe. I'm slipping

I will leave this here
View media item 937187

Off topic on the Wades, I'm a fan but obviously everyone has their own opinions. Though I bet people would be going hard on them if they had that hypnotising Nike swoosh :lol:

View media item 937211

But on topic, some dude on reddit posted an album of Kings Crowns. Didn't post how/where he got them, but I assume they're samples based on the orange box:

Li nings would be at every mall in America if lebron signed with them. He has too great an influence on the market for stores not to carry his products regardless of the brand

When it comes to kids and shoes parents who buy their kid every release just don't no sense to me, kids feet grow so rapidly they'll fit today then not a month after. I cop my twins sneakers from the outlets and a couple pairs of shoes of their choice.

man I didn't understand none of that last sentence
laugh.gif
like for real.

I let my nephew pick what he like... even if I don't
laugh.gif
He so easy to please though, I got him some on sale addidas the other day and he was hella happy. Purposely stopped buying him so many expensive shoes cuz I didn't wanna spoil him. Need to get him some more lebrons tho, last pair he had were the 7s. I'm slipping.

luckily only me and the youngin getting shoes, luckily bills be paid first before shopping and my only debt is my car and best buy that place is more hypnotizing than that swoosh down there speaking of...... 
Off topic on the Wades, I'm a fan but obviously everyone has their own opinions. Though I bet people would be going hard on them if they had that hypnotising Nike swoosh
laugh.gif

But on topic, some dude on reddit posted an album of Kings Crowns. Didn't post how/where he got them, but I assume they're samples based on the orange box:

yes yes I need them now......not, they still look like crap but hey what do I know I like the denims
roll.gif

When it comes to kids and shoes parents who buy their kid every release just don't no sense to me, kids feet grow so rapidly they'll fit today then not a month after. I cop my twins sneakers from the outlets and a couple pairs of shoes of their choice.
I get them on sale mostly, sale plus mildisco equals toddler prices
nthat.gif

View media item 937233

wth did i miss.. why are people talking about lebron and li ning??

no disrespect to li ning but imo... he would never leave unless its buko $$$$$$$$$$$$ and even that would be a stretch...

im sure he wants his own damn building named after him in nike hq someday when its all said and done

Last edited:
Off topic on the Wades, I'm a fan but obviously everyone has their own opinions. Though I bet people would be going hard on them if they had that hypnotising Nike swoosh
laugh.gif

wow. i am brainwashed... them things look 20 times better with a nike swoosh! 
laugh.gif

never understood why folks buy they kids jordans nowadays.....for one they have no clue who he is.....my 7yr old asked me for some j's and i asked her to tell me about him, she couldnt.....i asked her who's her favorite player and she named kd and lebron.....had to teach her a lesson about being a follower that day

Back
Top Bottom