Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
[@=/u/117240/MaladeeN]@MaladeeN[/@] you must've not seen the GK's in action to say that :smh: then things shine in the day time :pimp:

Btw those fakes look horrendous :x

your right i havent, so my opinion may change if i ever decide to pull the trigger, but there are so many other shoes that have my interest at the moment.

I kinda figured that :rolleyes ..... well if I were you I would grab those first while they're still kinda pretty obtainable for little over retail because everything else will be easy later on down the road :smh: believe me once you actually see them in all their glory you'll thank me later :wink: GK and KP are definitely the must haves of the the XI model .....

I kinda figured that
eyes.gif
..... well if I were you I would grab those first while they're still kinda pretty obtainable for little over retail because everything else will be easy later on down the road
mean.gif
believe me once you actually see them in all their glory you'll thank me later
wink.gif
GK and KP are definitely the must haves of the the XI model .....
if i miss out on WTL, which is a high probability maybe i might get those those two to fill the void because I know i can't afford the resell on the WTL. I mean i can afford it but who in their right mind would pay 1k for a pair of shoes.

if i miss out on WTL, which is a high probability maybe i might get those those two to fill the void because I know i can't afford the resell on the WTL. I mean i can afford it but who in their right mind would pay 1k for a pair of shoes.
1k is not considered a lot nowadays. I remember when nobody was willing to pay 500 for a pair of shoes.

btw the "what the" links are back up on the 2k14 page 
nerd.gif
 1 more week to go !

1k is not considered a lot nowadays. I remember when nobody was willing to pay 500 for a pair of shoes.

btw the "what the" links are back up on the 2k14 page 
nerd.gif
 1 more week to go !
1k isn't considered alot???? we must live in different tax brackets then. I make really good money and still would not drop 1k on a pair of shoes. Barely want to drop anything close to 500. Smh, the most im willing to drop on any shoe at this point is 450 which is my limit for WTL. I know the only way i get it for anything in that price range is if i get it retail or the prices drop like they did with the WTK. 

1k isn't considered alot???? we must live in different tax brackets then. I make really good money and still would not drop 1k on a pair of shoes. Barely want to drop anything close to 500. Smh, the most im willing to drop on any shoe at this point is 450 which is my limit for WTL. I know the only way i get it for anything in that price range is if i get it retail or the prices drop like they did with the WTK. 
I myself wouldnt pay 1k either but there are people that pay 2k for used yeezys 
sick.gif
  and they call it a steal 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

I make really good money and still would not drop 1k on a pair of shoes.
This.

And I'm still
roll.gif
at the kid who refused $98K for his autographed Red Octobers as well as the potential buyer who offered (if actually true). 

Kid saying that $98K isn't life changing money.
mean.gif
eyes.gif

Me too pleighboi
smokin.gif

And last but not least ...........

My socks

roll.gif
Lemmy is already in line at his local NT and ready to wear his pair out the door.

I make really good money and still would not drop 1k on a pair of shoes.

This.

And I'm still :rofl: at the kid who refused $98K for his autographed Red Octobers as well as the potential buyer who offered (if actually true). 
Kid saying that $98K isn't life changing money.:smh: :rolleyes

Lemmy is already in line at his local NT and ready to wear his pair out the door.
View media item 937667
dope.

Anyone still finding Anthracites? I got mine off NDC on whim after being pissed I got the durant florals taken outta my cart twice.  I want another pair cause I been balling in mine T__T . 

Kill that noise on them biscuit eaters. If you want them so bad just redeem your 10 Newport tops for your pair. Only bum thing about that you have to pay S & H

Hands down, those reverse championship Elite X are my favorite Lebron shoe of all time.

Should've put some champ pack touches on the WTL XI.

I myself wouldnt pay 1k either but there are people that pay 2k for used yeezys 
sick.gif
  and they call it a steal 
laugh.gif
sometimes i be having to catch myself i be like only 200 for xxxx shoe and be like thats a steal then i look at myself and be like thats still 200 dollars tho

Back
Top Bottom