Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
are you kidding me?? D. Wade be looki'n like a damn fool these days
laugh.gif
mean.gif

they are BEYOND ABHORRENT.
You serious? Way doper materials than anything on nike right now. That stingray one got me jonesing.

I looked them up and had the same reaction :lol:

One picture showed the materials well though and it looks on point.

Last edited:
View media item 937056

these are the closest things to being acceptable--- and they're still #fugg; as opposed to #FUGGGGG

BUT hey man, whatever floats your boat. At least if he went to Li-nings you'd never have to worry about tryna cop pairs.

Actually it's quite the contrary...They obviously don't produce as many pairs as Nike and at this point there is basically only 1 place stateside to get them.

Actually it's quite the contrary...They obviously don't produce as many pairs as Nike and at this point there is basically only 1 place stateside to get them.

IF LEBRON went there, I'm pretty sure it'd change. Just based on his name alone.

But you know the 'hood ain't gon' rock with it, which means resellers won't, which means more pairs for people who actually want them. That's my reasoning behind it.

and the value of Nike Lebrons would SKY rocket.

IF LEBRON went there, I'm pretty sure it'd change. Just based on his name alone.

But you know the 'hood ain't gon' rock with it, which means resellers won't, which means more pairs for people who actually want them. That's my reasoning behind it.
and the value of Nike Lebrons would SKY rocket.

Obviously if LeBron went there things would change but no way to tell how much or what it would lead to. Also, I believe Li-Ning has been losing money the last couple years. Not sure if they'd have the money to offer him a contract that would entice him to leave.

We've NEVER had the #1 athlete leave Nike or Adidas for a relatively unknown brand in the US. But I do like the way they are moving and don't see LeBron leaving Nike personally.

Back
Top Bottom