• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
mean.gif

We need pics of "Black/Wolf Grey/Atomic Mango/Metallic Silver"  color way. How does a shoe that will release in a few weeks been hidden from the public this long?
This has been the question of the week...definitely those "Reverse King's pride/Black Panther in a safari/Floral EXT/Safari Nights"
eyes.gif

LOL at how you guys think Nike would take the "What-The" out of the 2K14 source code because if it wasn't legit info. The only reason they would take it out is because they didn't want people knowing about the "What The." Why wouldn't they want us to see that? I think we all know the answer to that question...

LOL at how you guys think Nike would take the "What-The" out of the 2K14 source code because if it wasn't legit info. The only reason they would take it out is because they didn't want people knowing about the "What The." Why wouldn't they want us to see that? I think we all know the answer to that question...
Why put it there in the first place if this is the case? May is around the corner it wouldn't matter whoever has purchased knowing right now.
I don't understand why y'all can't just be patient, you're getting the shoes regardless so why speculate so much? Does it matter if you know today or when they're released to ship? Ain't like you'll cancel them any way.

Last edited:
honestly i have no idea but it more than likely happened when i stopped of and ran to use the bathroom on the side of the road, there were a lot of sticker burrs so i guess one poked though some how

Dam I haven't had to pull over and Pee on the side of the road since I was like 5 :lol:

I want to give the Elites a try but im not feeling the silver pair maybe ill give the mango ones a try when they drop

Its been a while since I bothered a Nike rep about the 2K's...

Danielle: Hi, my name is Danielle. How may I help you?
Luis: Hello, I'd like to know the status of ORDER # XXXXXXXX . Thanks.
Danielle: Hello Luis. I will be happy to check the status of your order. One moment please while I bring it up.
Danielle: Is this for the LeBron XI Men's Basketball Shoe?
Luis: Yes
Danielle: We will send a shipping confirmation email when the order ships, and we will contact the consumer if we have trouble billing the payment method. We may send another email before the ship date reminding the consumer of the order (we'll post the email copy here if we send that kind of email). At this time we have ran into a problem with the shipping and it is delayed. I'm sorry. Shoes will ship in MAY. We ran into some manufacturing delays but are focused on getting these exclusive shoes out as soon as possible. We will be sending an update with an image and more information within the next few weeks.
I really wish I could downvote a post.

I hate you so much right now.

Dam I haven't had to pull over and Pee on the side of the road since I was like 5
laugh.gif
yeah it was piss poor planning on my part I was so glad to leave work and head home on that 8hr drive that I didn't use the bathroom prior to leaving
mean.gif
roll.gif

damn nobody rsvp for denims
roll.gif
I would've if they were in my area
mean.gif

CUZ THEM ***** UGLY!!!

On everything I lOVE I'm convinced they used Wal-mart Wrangler demin. SwearfoGAWD.
they did not they used dickies jean material
laugh.gif
 and Wilson's unsold leather jackets
roll.gif
 and yes I still plan on getting them
pimp.gif

I got 6 RSVPs total at NikeATL, don't think anyone that got 'em will be picking it up but me. So that's an 8, 9.5, 10.5, 11, and 14 that'll be up for grabs FCFS.

Back
Top Bottom