• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
laugh.gif

FYI to anyone lurking or ordering from there - The free shipping doesn't have tracking and takes over a week to arrive. Also, the VAT isn't taken off like other sites do. I think you may be able to email customer support to get the refund but im not 100%.

I didn't know you can do that. I'll email them and let y'all know, that's the price with the VAT though.

CT says that the, usually, inflated price we see on the site is already VAT removed and CT covers the higher cost when a location where VAT applies makes an order. Ridiculous since their site price already equals other sites VAT included price on non sale items. There will be no amount removed from the price listed on their site.

DO NOT CHOOSE SNEAKERSAVER shipping. Spend the $12 and get tracked, timely shipping. If your SNEAKERSAVER shipped item doesn't show up in 11 BUSINESS DAYS, they make you wait 11 more business days before they will even try to look into it or do anything for you. Ordered KD Florals on March 7th.... Still nothing and they still won't even address it or look into it for another day, over a calendar month later. (I knew the risk going on, and order overseas a lot so I'm fine waiting and not making a fuss with them, a lot of NTers can't wait 3 days for a pair of shoes from Zimbabwe tho lol, so just a heads up).

View media item 902791
Thanks I was about to query them myself. The free shipping I can deal with, took a week to get here which was decent. £12 is about $19, not much but I rather just have the free shipping.

Bboyd do you know who your delivery company is? They use many like La Poste, they'll deliver to America and hand it over to USPS.

That tongue reminds me of the gorillas from planet of the apes.View media item 904181

BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

View media item 904198bruh I swear I yell laughed in my house just right now

anywho, went into my local JJ (the ratchet one) and they didn't have GS florals. Womp. In other news, tried on a 7y in reg XIs and they felt great. If superheroes come in a 7 I will be copping. All 300 dollars of it. If I'm feeling real BALLERIFIC I might just cop the GS version too!!!
View media item 904214FUH WIH ME MAYNE

Last edited:
That tongue reminds me of the gorillas from planet of the apes.View media item 904181

BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

View media item 904198bruh I swear I yell laughed in my house just right now

anywho, went into my local JJ (the ratchet one) and they didn't have GS florals. Womp. In other news, tried on a 7y in reg XIs and they felt great. If superheroes come in a 7 I will be copping. All 300 dollars of it. If I'm feeling real BALLERIFIC I might just cop the GS version too!!!
View media item 904214FUH WIH ME MAYNE
Lol I think they do come in a 7.

It would be hilarious if nike drops blue suede's and they SIT!!!   I personally am passing and not even going to try at all for these.. shoe looks cool, but just cant see mysel fwearing these. 

thought these looked pretty good

Four Nike Air Max “LeBron” PE Samples on eBay posted off of sneakernews:

http://sneakernews.com/2014/04/06/four-nike-air-max-lebron-pe-samples-ebay/#more-504544

It only makes sense that the vast majoriy of Nike LeBron sneakers are Basketball designs, but that doesn’t meant that that’s the only category that’s been sourced for King James designs. This Nike Air Trainer 1.3 Max Breathe set that’s a couple years old is one of the deeper groups in terms of non-hoops shoes. Of course they never released, but they were spotted on the feet of James now and then, and were apparently produced in sizes beyond his own 16. Continue reading for a peek at this super rare set and then check out the hefty price tag if you want to own all three from thecoolshoeshine

thought these looked pretty good
View media item 904559

Four Nike Air Max “LeBron” PE Samples on eBay posted off of sneakernews:

http://sneakernews.com/2014/04/06/four-nike-air-max-lebron-pe-samples-ebay/#more-504544

It only makes sense that the vast majoriy of Nike LeBron sneakers are Basketball designs, but that doesn’t meant that that’s the only category that’s been sourced for King James designs. This Nike Air Trainer 1.3 Max Breathe set that’s a couple years old is one of the deeper groups in terms of non-hoops shoes. Of course they never released, but they were spotted on the feet of James now and then, and were apparently produced in sizes beyond his own 16. Continue reading for a peek at this super rare set and then check out the hefty price tag if you want to own all three from thecoolshoeshine
Horrible shoes, the air max 14s on the other hand are pretty nice.

Horrible shoes, the air max 14s on the other hand are pretty nice.
I prefer the 13s there's just something off about the 14s for me but it's pretty cool that LeBron hasn't gotten to the point where his logo is going on shoes for him that strangely aren't his size
laugh.gif
 so these are af1's I guess he'll get some arkto's next
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom